[Report] Threads That Need To Be Locked

GrisoM

i dont care bout anyones work, the way its presented and the users actions count the most, you gave us all the impression of a scammer. And since the topic is locked you cant and will not be able to do anything about it, except create a new and better one describing and presenting your pack better.

Archid will be live tomorrow and open for public >.> just saying.

i dont care bout anyones work, the way its presented and the users actions count the most, you gave us all the impression of a scammer. And since the topic is locked you cant and will not be able to do anything about it, except create a new and better one describing and presenting your pack better.

Archid will be live tomorrow and open for public >.> just saying.

If i want make new topic i will make exactly same, since i don't care for "pathetic" opinion like yours...

Im not dumb ass like you, i will get archid, and take a look how much "good" it is... But im complete sure that it don't.

can you stop it please?or if you want to continue make a new topic here http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=93.0 .

thank you.

can you stop it please?or if you want to continue make a new topic here http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=93.0 .

thank you.

Fine dude...

If i want make new topic i will make exactly same, since i don't care for "pathetic" opinion like yours...

Im not dumb ass like you, i will get archid, and take a look how much "good" it is... But im complete sure that it don't.

u dont even know how to set a source folder and your telling me your gonna "check out archid" u freaking no brained monkey xD

u dont even know how to set a source folder and your telling me your gonna "check out archid" u freaking no brained monkey xD

First of all "normal" setup source folder don't appears of working source, secondly "reaking no brained monkey" are you here... And 90% of members will agree with me, 10% are your friends

First of all "normal" setup source folder don't appears of working source, secondly "reaking no brained monkey" are you here... And 90% of members will agree with me, 10% are your friends

i dont actually have e-friends, and you're totally wrong. Plus stop spamming report threads >.> jeez, cry baby

i dont actually have e-friends, and you're totally wrong. Plus stop spamming report threads >.> jeez, cry baby

Actually the drama of mxc are you, trying to be an Sirius dude with logic...

Also you're spamming on report thread since i started new topic, and you just continue here...

Actually the drama of mxc are you, trying to be an Sirius dude with logic...

Also you're spamming on report thread since i started new topic, and you just continue here...

you continued, i replayed just like now.. jeez >.>