[Report] Threads That Need To Be Locked

GrisoM

Unlock mine topics:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=9.0

who da hell lock them w/o my promision... DAMN let me bet, Setekh?

No idea

I unlocked the poll about which zone but after i saw so many poll made by you i stopped unlocking

the other mod mabye locked it for spam reason or dunno.

Anyway how many more days you need on what farm zone to choose

there are hundred things to make on a server

you can't make 1 topic for all like you did

topic about pvp zone

topic about main town

topic about enchant rate

topic about custom or non custom

You can just simply make a topic as a preview of your server and ask for ideas or what else you want.

No idea

I unlocked the poll about which zone but after i saw so many poll made by you i stopped unlocking

the other mod mabye locked it for spam reason or dunno.

Anyway how many more days you need on what farm zone to choose

there are hundred things to make on a server

you can't make 1 topic for all like you did

topic about pvp zone

topic about main town

topic about enchant rate

You can just simply make a topic as a preview of your server and ask for ideas or what else you want.

Huh, you dont know?, Rly?

Ahm, let me remind something...

All locked topics must have a reply with a reason why its locked.

Noooo? Rly? Where is the reply, where is the reason why it was locked? Im blind? Ahgm, i dont think so... Now, "please" unlock my topic, or give the corect reason why it was locked...

I think some mods where choosed by mistake... I wont disc about this rght now... Just make your "job" and follow forum rules...

Huh, you dont know?, Rly?

Ahm, let me remind something...Noooo? Rly? Where is the reply, where is the reason why it was locked? Im blind? Ahgm, i dont think so... Now, "please" unlock my topic, or give the corect reason why it was locked...

I think some mods where choosed by mistake... I wont disc about this rght now... Just make your "job" and follow forum rules...

I didn't locked your topics and i don't really care for your spamm topics.

read god damn it

you can't make 1 topic for each, like you did

topic about pvp zone

topic about main town

topic about enchant rate

You can just simply make 1 topic as a preview of your server and ask for ideas or what else you want.

I didn't locked your topics and i don't really care for your spamm topics.

read god damn it

i know that you didnt... But, aghm, No, fck rly so funny...

Thats not kind of spam, how can you, agh, no rly you think that i made this topics for 4-6 damn posts? oh come on look up. Check out my profile, if you still think that im spammer ok, someone blind here... Unlock topic, i need damn answer from members... If i have to spamm i would have more than 5k posts right now, as many mods do... SO dont ask dont tell...

Thats not kind of spam, how can you, agh, no rly you think that i made this topics for 4-6 damn posts? oh come on look up. Check out my profile, if you still think that im spammer ok, someone blind here... Unlock topic, i need damn answer from members... If i have to spamm i would have more than 5k posts right now, as many mods do... SO dont ask dont tell...

can't u unlock them?lawl they are in general section

and where is your problem to make 1 topic and talk about all features of your server?

and where is your problem to make 1 topic and talk about all features of your server?

BECOUSE ITS NOT MINE SERVER... Oh god... I just earn post some idies from my friends which making srv and post them, to hear that other think about it... damn... ALSO IT WAS AN POLL NOT JUST AN TOPIC WITH features...

BECOUSE ITS NOT MINE SERVER... Oh god... I just earn post some idies from my friends which making srv and post them, to hear that other think about it... damn... ALSO IT WAS AN POLL NOT JUST AN TOPIC WITH features...

Go

Polls end in 7 days. Iit's enough.