Dev Leeroy threatens Me Agin

drogata

How can i answer him after all i wrote this topic in june and i dont chek it evryday so so how can i know there is any problem , when he send me private message yestarday

And you can see i havent answer to nobody becouse i dont chek it , thats why i didnt see what leeroy ask me

you replied one time, after Lee's reply, which means you saw the topic, dont try to fool us.

About the sig he had been warned 2 or 3 times.

As for the cps, how would you feel if somebody got your own topic from somewhere, posted it somewhere else without giving credits, and getting awarded for that? It would look bad, wouldn't it? AND LAME TOO.

OK...Now wait for a mod to change your karma, but still leeroy was right, as you didn't answer him...

Then why you didn't answer me when i was asking?

Also when i asked you in PM too ,you didn't answer me ,again.

I gave you 30 mins ,cuz i knew you will ask some1 asap and he will tell you.

I still think that im right.

Then why you didn't answer me when i was asking?

Also when i asked you in PM too ,you didn't answer me ,again.

I gave you 30 mins ,cuz i knew you will ask some1 asap and he will tell you.

I still think that im right.

Leeroy  i think you are not Moderator or Admin for give you answer

But i think i did it

you say i give me 30 min but do you asked me do i have time for this right now becouse i live and a real life.

And you cant blame me for that you think someone make all this for me becouse it is not true and it is to hard from you to say such things about me.you are insulting me

thats all have to say and all i want to be recovere my carma and you stop once and for all fighting with me.becouse i think this become personal