[BOT] Translated Chinese Aion Bot

Sillent

Description:

The first free Aion Bot for Chinese Servers. Variety of features include auto pots, skills, combat, etc.

Instructions

There are 2 downloads available for the bot. Considering people are still saying the old bot works. Please try the old one first. If you still have no luck then try this new link. Links are at the end of the post!

You must have an aion-gg killer

1. What you need

-Downloads

-OS Settings

-Basic Information

2. How to setup

-Firewall

-Basic Introduction

-Basic Settings

3. Special Settings

- "Hang-up Points"

-Skill usage

4. Translation

1. What do I need?

- Downloads

the bot(5 mb) (end of the page)

the firewall43 mb) (end of the page)

-OS Settings

You can use the bot only with a XP OS. If you haven't got a PC with XP you can stop here. In addition its important to set your regional settings to chinese.

start -> system settings -> regional options.

Regional Settins -> China (VR China)

Location -> China

Programms, which does't support unicodes -> China

To sum up, its the same process you do if you want to change your client into a english one.

If your PC doesn't show the option to change the OS language to chinese one, install the chinese pack. (U need the XP CD. Dunno if you can download the pack!)

2. How to setup

- Firewall

The firewall is a important step for the bot. Currently every bot out there is not for free, you have to pay for them. The chinese firewall blocks the bot to phone home to check if you paid.

To install the firewall doubleclick on the exe and just install. Update the client und reboot after you're done. I won't screen every single installation step. Its pretty simple.

Make sure the firewall is activated.

- Basic Introductions

Unzip the bot. It doesn't matter where you put the bot in. To start the bot, simpy click on the launcher.exe (its called ballboy-launcher)

This window will pop up:

unbenanntckx.jpg

Click on the left button.

There are now two options:

- the bot dissapears, the aion launcher starts automatically. just go on and log in.

- nothing happens. you have to start the normal aion launcher manually. the bot should dissapear.

During aion is loading there should appear a blue icon in the system tray:

bot2.jpg

Press the "HOME" key (or pos1) to open the bot.

Try to click on the button in the left corner, then click on the right button beside.

The bot should move. (Its just a test if it works, don't worry.)

In addition there should be a pop up window:

bot1.jpg

Just click on the popup to stop the countdown. DO NOT CLOSE THE POPUP!

Congratulations, the bot is working!

- Basic Settings

Now here comes the important part: to get the bot hunting

click on the 2 tab and go to the spot you want to get the bot hunting.

bot3.jpg

click on 1 - 2 - 3 and then the bot starts hunting! youre done.

3. Special Settings

- "Hang-Up Points"

3345.jpg

width=768 height=576http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3333/2340.jpg[/img]

width=768 height=533http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9118/2028.png[/img]

1007054880792222222.jpg

1045014258525555555.jpg

Skill Settings / Pots / Heal Spells

bot4kopie.jpg

Skills

The left window shows the skills the char has. double click on it to add a skill in the "skill chain" the bot should use (right window displays the skill chain)

Remember: When you get another rank or a new skill you have to add the skill to the "skill chain"

Hint: Compare the chinese signs of the skills with the skills on the bot to be sure to get the right one. make a note if you can't remember those signs.

Pots:

First, choose the pot you want to use, then type in the % the bot should use of the pot, then activate the "infight" or "after fight" options (or both of them)

Heal Spells:

Same as pots.

Remember to save if you change anything.

4.Translation

This is the current translation for this program.

bot1eng.png

bot2eng.png

bot3eng.png

bot4eng.png

4688bfcb7a0fb384433731cb42f882c8.jpg

Downloads:

http://rapidshare.com/files/239017825/Aion-Bot.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/246394009/New_Bot.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/238995527/DUBA2009_down_90_5585.exe

Password:

www.worldb0x.com

EDIT 8/11/09:

FORGOT CREDITS

Credits: crackcat

Source: gamexploits

• 4 weeks later...

not that much action on this, i see ppl don't want to bot yet.

VIRUS

No wonder there is not much action on this thread as the chinese "firewall" installs a keylogger and NUKES the net services after (or at least trying) sending the log. Basically it wreaks havoc in your lsass and svchost configurations after faking the sasser/mydoom symptoms (forced shutdown on system service crash).

Running it again in a simulation sandbox environment provoked the same madness (into the sim thank god).

Took me 30 minutes to recover a working net connection. Thankfully the log was blocked by the netlimiter program that I happen to run 'just in case'.

ALL PEOPLE WHO RAN THIS SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CHANGE THEIR PASSWORDS.

Sillent, I hope some crazed terrorist will blow up your family for spreading this kind of shit.

VIRUS

No wonder there is not much action on this thread as the chinese "firewall" installs a keylogger and NUKES the net services after (or at least trying) sending the log. Basically it wreaks havoc in your lsass and svchost configurations after faking the sasser/mydoom symptoms (forced shutdown on system service crash).

Running it again in a simulation sandbox environment provoked the same madness (into the sim thank god).

Took me 30 minutes to recover a working net connection. Thankfully the log was blocked by the netlimiter program that I happen to run 'just in case'.

ALL PEOPLE WHO RAN THIS SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CHANGE THEIR PASSWORDS.

Sillent, I hope some crazed terrorist will blow up your family for spreading this kind of shit.

For me it worked fine with no virus at home and at net... i can show you screenshots!

Also dekarmed for flaming me!

all bots are designed for official, if they work on emu servers then that's just a pleasant side effect. I honestly don't know how people can stand to play on emu servers. They're nothing at all like real aion.