[READ]Breaking news for DotA

Well while i was browsing playdota.com i saw an announcement by Icefrog

I have some really awesome news I'd like to share with you guys. I am now leading a team at Valve! I finally have all the resources needed to do some very exciting stuff that you guys will love. I look forward to revealing more specific details when the time is right.

My goal and top priority in the future is to solve the surrounding issues that affect the DotA experience in order to allow it to reach new heights. Addressing these issues will enable us to further enjoy aspects of DotA such as the gameplay, mechanics, and in-game feel that currently work well and ought to be maintained. As I've said many times in the past and especially after today's developments, I am very excited about DotA's future!

With regards to the 6.64 patch, the focus will be primarily on more balance improvements. It is moving along very smoothly and I expect to have it ready soon. Once those refinements are done, I'll be working on some fun new content such as heroes or remakes for the 6.65 version. If there are specific things, big or small, you want me to consider for patches that follow, let me know.

To everyone who didnt't understand Icefrog joined up Valve to create a new client for DotA and as i read it will be ready in about 2-4 years :D(At least that's what i heard)

Source:Playdota.com

Author:IceFrog

Link:http://www.playdota.com/forums/blogs/icefrog/264/great-news-dota-fans/

He posted it today in the morning

Anyways i'm really looking forward to it

I don't see anywhere IceFrog saying his goal will become under development in the next 2 yeaes... No.. in fact he doesn't say anything directly it may be soon.. it may be never who knows.

Surely DotA is way better and exceeds HoN in many many ways. Hopefully the goal of [iFrog] becomes true asap ;].

u say many many ways. do you even played hon ? tell me just 1 thing, why u think dota is better... i have read many forums about hon. All ppl are very happy playing hon...

Btw did u deleted my bost about hon ? and if yes ,then why? coz u dont like it ?

u say many many ways. do you even played hon ? tell me just 1 thing, why u think dota is better... i have read many forums about hon. All ppl are very happy playing hon...

Btw did u deleted my bost about hon ? and if yes ,then why? coz u dont like it ?

coz its already posted..

DotA itself is better. HoN has nothing to do with DotA just the same maps. Look at the heroes and skills graphics are dusgusting [work out for childs tho] look at the interface and all that shit of HoN n then compare it to DotA imo its misreable and i didn't touch your topic or whatsoever im not really sure what you're talking about too but anyway...

i prefer hon played dota like 3 years? or more and all i can say is that i bored it nothing new or smth exciting so hon is a new experience and i love it :D

i prefer hon played dota like 3 years? or more and all i can say is that i bored it nothing new or smth exciting so hon is a new experience and i love it :D

You have a point and yet you have no arguments in why it's better while i did while i was replying to extra

where do u got the key ? :D

DotA itself is better. HoN has nothing to do with DotA just the same maps. Look at the heroes and skills graphics are dusgusting [work out for childs tho] look at the interface and all that shit of HoN n then compare it to DotA imo its misreable and i didn't touch your topic or whatsoever im not really sure what you're talking about too but anyway...

There are many haroes on hon that are exactly the same like in dota. ex : pudge,darkterror,venge and many more... The items are exactly all the same as dota have... + leaver protection, key bind and more great add's... And ofc the Amazing graphic...

i got they key like 1 month ago or more :D

btw Dreamz0r its better for me at least Cause of its style i mean dota is a bit old for me i bored it hon is smth new for now at least maybe later i get bored to this 1 too :D

i'm currenlty 4 to 5 years dota player and it's much more better than HoN.

HoN=Only Good Graphics.

Dota=Logic Gameplay and Builds.

When Icefrog Share the Dota Client the currently hon players and the former dota players will return back t dota client