[Updated][Share] Rin4a's Buffer v1.3 Edited with Pet Buffer

Can someone give

Rin4a's Buffer Edited with pet buffer  for  new link ?

Cuz i got it

This service is temporarily not available from your service area.

Thank you

I m tired of getting the -beep-ing same error again and again:

Error on: C:\server\gameserver\data\scripts\custom\555_NPCBUFFER\__init__.py.error.log

Line: -1 - Column: -1

Traceback (innermost last):

File "__init__.py", line 4, in ?

ImportError: no module named net

I put all the files in the correct place i don't know why the hell get this error if somebody can help, thx.

PD: I m working with last Rev. Epilogue.

EDIT: FIXED.

from net.sf.l2j. need be change for from com.l2jserver.

Hey there nice job. I installed this buffer on my server but when the server restarted I got a error message.

I just downloaded, copied the folder to scripts/custom and batch the sql. Also I changed the imports to the new L2j (com).

Error on: C:\Users\Giovanni Amorim\Desktop\gameserver\gameserver\data\scripts\custom\555_NPCBUFFER\__init__.py.error.log
Line: -1 - Column: -1

Traceback (innermost last):
 File "__init__.py", line 1053, in ?
TypeError: addStartNpc(): 1st arg can't be coerced to int

Help Me pls?

Edit: My fault I changed something I was not supposed to, buffer is working perfectly.

Thank you>

• 2 weeks later...

And again - thanks :) but this buffer is quite outdated. I'm planning to rewrite it completely, so it would be written in pure java, so it's easier to keep it organized, because python is a pain in the ass, when it comes to looking through huge scripts, just like this buffer.

And again - thanks :) but this buffer is quite outdated. I'm planning to rewrite it completely, so it would be written in pure java, so it's easier to keep it organized, because python is a pain in the ass, when it comes to looking through huge scripts, just like this buffer.

And this is very good choose.