[Info]Russian hackers are DDoS'ing servers and ask for money!

WizZy™

Am I the only one in here who respects the guys who are able to break security systems? If they really did what I read here, they get my sincerly congrats. They are better than the ones they pwn, logically.

The 1st thought that came to my mind was, good work russians! =P

/respect those servers kidnapers.

and what if this happens to you?

Well imo if ur being attacked by them , best thing to do is close the server. I dont rly think any1 would pay 5000$ just for a private server so that means the end of some high populated server unless they have some kind of ddos solution.

How can you respect them??? You just encourage them to do that more and more... what if u have a high populate server, that you are proud of it and they suddenly start DDOSing it... will you be "GO GO! Gratz Russians"?... Think before posting lol...

DDosing is illegal. Even if Russian laws allow it they can only allow it for sites/servers being in Russia. If they DdoS a server from f.e France their actions are illegal and must be punished :).

DDosing is illegal. Even if Russian laws allow it they can only allow it for sites/servers being in Russia. If they DdoS a server from f.e France their actions are illegal and must be punished :).

That means the private servers that are being attacked will also be punished since theyre illegal.

Thats why they keep doing it... because they know that having a server is illegal, and thats why the owners of the server wont post a complain about their DDOSing... because on the way to screw the attackers, they will screw themselves...

Who the hell said that having a private server is illegal? Slap your head a bit guys? Under some certain circumstances you can make it illegal.

-Blane

# You will not attempt to play Lineage II on any server that is not controlled or authorized by NC Interactive or its designees.

# You will not create, use, or provide any server emulator or other site where Lineage II may be played, and you will not post or distribute any utilities, emulators or other software tools related to Lineage II without the express written permission of NC Interactive.

Even playing L2 private server is illegal... lol

# You will not create, use, or provide any server emulator or other site where Lineage II may be played, and you will not post or distribute any utilities, emulators or other software tools related to Lineage II without the express written permission of NC Interactive.

Can you read???