[Info]Russian hackers are DDoS'ing servers and ask for money!

WizZy™

The internet service providers dont give a shit.

Also, do you believe that nBd have the balls to report a cyber crime/

Read the Lineage II Agreement. About hosting private server.

L2J Is open source and is NOT ILLEGAL as far they don't client mod or other illegal stuffs.

Don't worry, eventually they'll realize they are all 40 years old, broke ,living on their parent's home and virgins.

When they do so, they'll stop ;)

lmao :D ROFL!

btw ,maxtor spend alot time reading this thread.. im sure he loves russians xD

lmao :D ROFL!

btw ,maxtor spend alot time reading this thread.. im sure he loves russians xD

He's just afraid that my words will get his site DDoSed by the russians ^^

This is a fan site of the FBI.

The FBI no authority to simply refer to the three birch, and then think themselves guessed. )))

It isn't fan site since its .gov (which means government,this is available only to them as i know.)

Am I the only one in here who respects the guys who are able to break security systems? If they really did what I read here, they get my sincerly congrats. They are better than the ones they pwn, logically.

and by the way...here is a way to block them http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13493#p63880 ...try at least

Am I the only one in here who respects the guys who are able to break security systems? If they really did what I read here, they get my sincerly congrats. They are better than the ones they pwn, logically.

+++++

DDOS attacks can be blocked by the company which is hosting their servers...They should report those attacks to them with an e-mail or something...

Many of the server owners should check this and don't worry too much :)

Just dont fall on their tricks, they will just go away if they cant get a penny from you, doing a DDoS requires a large amount of computers and work to do this, and Internet Cops, ISP Security, Police, etc usually track them if they keep hitting a place for too long, you cant keep a DDoS Attack for more than 1 week running without being noticed.