[Updated][Share] Subclass Master Multi Skills by Allen (Interlude-H5)

Allengc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice share :)

Allengc, man if i need only stack skill actives and not masterys ??

how i can make this ?? cuz this will more balance for the community, ( if you stack ligth mastery + ligth mastery, then the Attack speed and casting up to the sky, 3000, 4000 points, is really stupid and crappy this..

you have some idea for stack only actives skills and not pasives ?..

Well there is a problem now with the changes they made to l2j. Skills arent in the database(they put them in xml) and when you add a stackable subclass you dont get the skills from the subclass. Allen mate can you pls check it? Thx alot

Edit: ehh im so noob... i forgot to set Auto Learn Skill True... everything is fine and works perfect, i was noob :P Again Allen thx alot for this great script.

error :S

Error on: C:\L2JServer\L2JGameServer\data\scripts\custom\855_SubclassNpc\__init__.py.error.log

Line: -1 - Column: -1

Traceback (innermost last):

File "__init__.py", line 720, in ?

TypeError: net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.quest.State(): expected 0 args; got 2

• 2 weeks later...

How do we make it so same Masteries don't stack? Example would be something like the Light armor mastery from HE or TH and the light armor mastery from a prophet, So they do not stack and you only get 1 from whatever class your active sub is.

• 2 weeks later...

Allengc, man if i need only stack skill actives and not masterys ??

how i can make this ?? cuz this will more balance for the community, ( if you stack ligth mastery + ligth mastery, then the Attack speed and casting up to the sky, 3000, 4000 points, is really stupid and crappy this..

you have some idea for stack only actives skills and not pasives ?..

you can block max atk speed and cast speed into config files on the server so... no need to worry about about how many's stack can be made...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

nice shared ... but could be adapted to l2jfrozen?, and it would also be good to have the option to swich that change the experience you had

Thx.

+1 i added a exp lose when you creat your new class, and thats can be nice to memory the exp of all class sub.