[Updated][Share] Subclass Master Multi Skills by Allen (Interlude-H5)

Allengc

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello, thx for this share. I just tried to make mine npc sub. But your npc its a lot better ^^

I have a question, its possible to give restriction race class for somes other race class ?

Ex : A swordsinger can only sub bladedancer in DE, but can't sub with other DE class, ...

hello, thx for this share. I just tried to make mine npc sub. But your npc its a lot better ^^

I have a question, its possible to give restriction race class for somes other race class ?

Ex : A swordsinger can only sub bladedancer in DE, but can't sub with other DE class, ...

Hi :) guys. A long time since my last update, Well, I bring here, the epilogue update of my npc and some more things, check the first post, and thanks for every comments, i hope you like 8).

Updated to Gracia Epilogue. I will now only support epilogue client.

Added new option "AllowDElfvsElfSubs" check settings within the script.

Added new option "RestartDelay" check settings within the script. Really important option to avoid some buggers players.

Added skill exceptions for Certification skills.

Delete some lines of code and Queries unnecessarily and remake some codes too, for improving the performance of NPC.

woot ! very nice update, specialy for auto reboot char ^^ realy nice works.

I wan to know the command for check the classid of the char, cuz, i wan to give acces to the class blade dancer for swordsinger, and swordsinger for make bladedancer. So i wan add a condition for them.

And, for the last one : nice share, a love it !

Can i use it only for subclass changer???So i will no need all the npc priest for sub class?

No, you cant. Its not that type of npc. This unites 2 classes and makes only 1 . Its not a subclass changer.

• 2 weeks later...