[Updated][Share] Subclass Master Multi Skills by Allen (Interlude-H5)

Allengc

your great dude! thx for everything you do here!

Edit: i just saw, whats the third job thing? It allows you use the stacksub manager if you have 3rd class or? cause i didnt understand it from configs what it meant.

This option allow request 3rd trasfer so the html will show 3rd job to chooce not 2nd trasfer. besides if this option is true it disallow add subclasses if the chars haven't 3rd trasfer job :)

I am sry cause i double post but need to bring this upfront. I found another little bug. If you have the level below the minimum required level you can still add sub(if you have the required items ofc). The script doesnt check the level. In rest all works great i tested almost everything at it.

Hi guys ;), i just tested the script and everything ok  with level check (using a normal char), EboLLa maybe u are testing this npc being a GM, and GMS haven't restrictions, tried with a normal character and post if the problem persists :).

Added new option "ShowReloadScriptPanel". It allows reloading the configuration script from the game, without restarting the server. well dont worry only GMs can see this option. if you dont wanna this just set False. Fixes a overflow with Elemental Summoner Name. Besides the file have 2 scripts now english version and spanish version. Check the first post and thank everybody :D

Added new option "ShowReloadScriptPanel". It allows reloading the configuration script from the game, without restarting the server. well dont worry only GMs can see this option. if you dont wanna this just set False. Fixes a overflow with Elemental Summoner Name. Besides the file have 2 scripts now english version and spanish version. Check the first post and thank everybody :D

Pff the thing that reloads the script is rly cool. I ade some changes and i had to restart the server :D now its perfect bro :D good job again.

as i see this is for multiskills,can you make a script/option one for non multiskills?

do you mean a original game subclass AIO?

well actually i am working in a AIO NPC, that mean wh, subclass master (AIO Original game subclass), class master, symbol maker, clan and ally, skill enchanter, aumented, ....etc. soon i will post it. i just was makin a pvp/pk list with no limit in page and fixing some problems.

servicesnpcbyallen.th.jpg

you could add a option for add 3rd job subclass automatic

:) this npc already have that option just open the script, go setting section and set AllowThirdJob = True

after this, the npc will show 3rd job subclasses. good luck ^^