[PREVIEW] L2J Server Attacker Version 2

DragonHunter

The site is called MaxCheaters and here we have the best exploiters/hackers in the world.

That's what they're supposed to do, so don't flame just alt + F4 if you don't like our community!

BTW, one more incredible tool by dragonhunter.

And it's good that you share things with us, instead of selling them in a high price.

GJ!

Probably you are not a player there,thats why you are speaking,thats the server of the mxc mods,a gold member trying to close it for me its just a war between staff.

PS. I didnt tell that i dont like the comunity i just dont like DragonHunter's actions,and if i stay in this comunity or not is 100% my bussiness and you will defenetly donot tell me what to do or not./end

Well, I think that by coming here, fafoykas and XxRxX have understood the rules of this site, and have studied the consequences that their server may face.

So, there won't be any wars or anything like that. DragonHunter is doing the best to improve this section, so instead of fighting him, relax and enjoy it.

And btw he doesn't want to close DW. He is attacking l2j server generally, but we must say, that harming l2DW is a really BIG goal. Cuz as many say, it's almost like official...

Regards.

Well, I think that by coming here, fafoykas and XxRxX have understood the rules of this site, and have studied the consequences that their server may face.

Yeap, posting your server on mxc is like going into the lion cage with clothes made of meat.

And btw he doesn't want to close DW. He is attacking l2j server generally, but we must say, that harming l2DW is a really BIG goal. Cuz as many say, it's almost like official...

That's a Fallacy.

omg/

it really works

bb l2j servers.

I realy lol'd from u, its write only prewiev and it wont be shared. And i say GG for dragon b/c if he share it lots of servers will go down each day for 4-5hours....and if people do in ur server this shit i bet u should not like it i know that i cant give karma but + for u ;p

hahaha... that disconnects was from removing the internet cable =))

and P.S. : During the game why you press [glow=red,2,300]Windows[/glow] Button ? So peoples belive that program is working and you are lagging the server ? :))  Without certain proofs ur program is a fake. Cheers  ;)

hahaha... that disconnects was from removing the internet cable =))

and P.S. : During the game why you press [glow=red,2,300]Windows[/glow] Button ? So peoples belive that program is working and you are lagging the server ? :))  Without certain proofs ur program is a fake. Cheers  ;)

ohhh...in front of our eyes.

he check the server from the blackout gaming...one moment Online and Then P00f.Offline.....

And stop saying this thing.if you can make a programm like this then spoke.

@ECLIPSE : It is called maxcheaters.

There is a difference between cheating and attacking/DDoS'ing. If such a tool was to be released, MaxCheaters will lose a very big part of their members and community (basically the whole L2 community) because there is no reason to continue if a server can be taken down whenever, wherever.

Everything created by humans can be also destroyed by humans and the opposite , Im sure House and l2jserver will fix it by making the floodprotector better, but they must analyse how it works first and the packets it uses.

Im sure House and l2jserver will fix it by making the floodprotector better, but they must analyse how it works first and the packets it uses.

I think, thats it a reason why Dragon wouldn`t share it :)