[PREVIEW] L2J Server Attacker Version 2

DragonHunter

the "show" was good xD

I want real proofs.Not Sh1ts.Down Iluna Server.Let's see your crappy work mate.

If it works why didnt you share it here?

OMFG where you were why didn`t you come on Teamviewer?? crappy work but it works eh... <.<

Yeah xD i cant connect now :S

btw it rly works guys.. lawl im surprised!

btw im gonna use old version.. and i guess i know how it works now :]

It kinda simulates l2phx and it sends some kind of packets to lag the server IN AN AMAZING TIME and it has 7 types of combinated packets to make it work..

its cool !!!!!!

and it works...

sell it for atleast 500$ :D

can i ask . its  Spam a move  packets. ? because in movie , u go to some places, and then , i thing  u'r start spam  Packeits with move, and then u cant move [ like that in movie ], its that?

He is so pathetic ,he is destroying L2DeathWhisper with that program.get a life.Sorry for off topic but i have to say it

The site is called MaxCheaters and here we have the best exploiters/hackers in the world.

That's what they're supposed to do, so don't flame just alt + F4 if you don't like our community!

BTW, one more incredible tool by dragonhunter.

And it's good that you share things with us, instead of selling them in a high price.

GJ!

The site is called MaxCheaters and here we have the best exploiters/hackers in the world.

That's what they're supposed to do, so don't flame just alt + F4 if you don't like our community!

BTW, one more incredible tool by dragonhunter.

And it's good that you share things with us, instead of selling them in a high price.

GJ!

+1 DH are you working on the packet hacker ? :P