[GUIDE]Use Olympiad And Be The Best by Noble Vol2

Any good trick for Adventurer in Olys?

it s all in the first post...pay some minutes to it

i remind you not all weapons do the same work...

some servers dont even have in their olumpiad arenas the little walls in the arena peremeter....while in waiting time just step out of the arena and w8 there until battle begin.if you stay out of the arena your opponent cant target you for about 5 seconds.

I Can't Do SIlence in 5 sec...

But All The Others Are All Perfect and i win at the olympiant i won the most times...

silence need less than 5 secs

and of course what i posted where hints...nothing to do with exploits or bad servers functions :P that why you win

• 3 weeks later...

are those supposed to be some ''tricks"? :o i think everyone who has played l2 endgame, knows about this~

and why would you need anyone to lower your Titan if you can get 2 weapons, 1 conversation wep and 1 health wep.

once you enter oly, just switch em, do few pole skills and you're on 30% HP~

are those supposed to be some ''tricks"? :o i think everyone who has played l2 endgame, knows about this~

and why would you need anyone to lower your Titan if you can get 2 weapons, 1 conversation wep and 1 health wep.

once you enter oly, just switch em, do few pole skills and you're on 30% HP~

yeah so?i wrote the easy one...as you may noticed i just showed the easy tricks and dont have the luxury of explaining to you all the difficult way..i could do it...but i didnt...reason?75% of players maynot know what i had wrote..why getting in trouble and make things more difficult for some other guys?

• 2 weeks later...

+1 nice thing hope i will ghet it to..

You cannot give karma. This is detected as a spam.

First warning for spammers next action will be dekarma.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you PM me those hits for Grand Khavatari and Saggitarius? There are like hundreds of them (mostly Saggi) and I could really use your knowdleadge to beat 'em, I know this is spam since i can't see the main posts, but for what i read those hints work great, and how the hell can a prophet kill a glady? it all depends on the chronicles but hell i'd love to see it.

If you pm me it i swear i'll frap some matches using the hints and post them ;p

Could you PM me those hits for Grand Khavatari and Saggitarius? There are like hundreds of them (mostly Saggi) and I could really use your knowdleadge to beat 'em, I know this is spam since i can't see the main posts, but for what i read those hints work great, and how the hell can a prophet kill a glady? it all depends on the chronicles but hell i'd love to see it.

If you pm me it i swear i'll frap some matches using the hints and post them ;p

all chronicles are the same :P the more chronicles the mbetter and more skills to use :D its magical to humiliate strong pvp chars with buffers :P

stay focused as i prepare a special guide in next 10 days  i suppose

Well yeah, a Hierophant can pretty much pwn with mystic immunity but i'm not sure how it works, I've used it before on a interlude server and we used to kill raid boss's low lvl with it (no raid curse ;P) but does it work like that still?

Go go guide, i'll get to see it someday xD