[GUIDE]Use Olympiad And Be The Best by Noble Vol2

crap .... maybe it works on lame random crap servers but on official/official files servers:

Summons get teleported into the olympiad stadium with you no matter where you have them or if they are in stay/follow mode

When you get teleported into the olympiad stadium you get canceled, meaning ALL your buffs dissapear. So a titan going to the olympiad stadium with frenzy/zealot/guts will just loose it when they spawn inside the stadium

ok you got your post count without even reading my first post good!!!

when i said to summon a pet i mean A-L-W-A-Y-S after teleportation to stadium :-\  A-L-W-A-Y-S you get unbuffed!!!!and of course pet never follows you except if you ordered it to follow you!!!!thats n00bish!!!

about titans i said that somebody must kill you until 5-10% hp BEFORE enter arena...sunchronize in order to use frenzy or guts 25-21 seconds before battle begins!!!!so that way frenzy dont cancel!!!

pfffff OMG you really make my life worse when you dont really read my posts

ok you got your post count without even reading my first post good!!!

when i said to summon a pet i mean A-L-W-A-Y-S after teleportation to stadium :-\  A-L-W-A-Y-S you get unbuffed!!!!and of course pet never follows you except if you ordered it to follow you!!!!thats n00bish!!!

about titans i said that somebody must kill you until 5-10% hp BEFORE enter arena...sunchronize in order to use frenzy or guts 25-21 seconds before battle begins!!!!so that way frenzy dont cancel!!!

pfffff OMG you really make my life worse when you dont really read my posts

dude I said they may work on random crap  servers

soultakers can't summon pets without a corpse, and there are no corpses in the olympiad arena SO IT DOESN FREAKIN WORK ON ANY DECENT SERVER. If you play a server were soultakers  can just summon ANYTHING without a corpse then it's A FREAKIN CRAPPY SERVER

Now if you are a summoner and you choose to stay your pet and not have it attack then you ll never be hero, CAUSE YOU RE A DUMBASS SUMMONER

As to frenzy, in official/official files servers frenzy is a buff. When you get teleported to the arena ALL BUFFS INCLUDING FRENZY ARE CLEARED AND YOUR HP/CP IS FULLY RESTORED. SO YOU CANT USE FRENZY. GET IT ?

Like I said, these things might work on crapy servers, THEY WILL NOT WORK IN ANY GOOD SERVER

look monsieur nemecis!!!it is the second time you dont read my posts!!!in 75% server you can summon pets in olumpiads!!!!!!!!!!then the 75% of l2 is crap and you play to imba servers

2)about titan staff!!!!!look and the example and then think twice before reposting!

before you ll be teleported to stadium put a friend to damage you until you reach 5%-10%...then participate to olumpiads!!until system show that there are 20seconds before match start sunchronize your clock 25 seconds before battle starts and FRENZY yourself!!!you will enter the arena damaged and 20 seconds before match begins you ll be healed but with frenzy!!!

puromaker you are a smart guy and fixed this :)

GREEK translation:protou se deixei 20 seconds before start match tote 8a se healarei!21-25 sec prin s xsekinhsei h maxh kane frenzy k otan se healarei 8a exeis to frenzy poso pio apla na to pw pia?

xD...bless the body rox..and focus..from the B grade staffs..staff of spirits or something..just cast blessing of noblesse cause that's a fast cast while having blessed spiritshots used.. it's gonna cast both buffs :P ;)

xD...bless the body rox..and focus..from the B grade staffs..staff of spirits or something..just cast blessing of noblesse cause that's a fast cast while having blessed spiritshots used.. it's gonna cast both buffs :P ;)

yeap I am perfectly aware of that issue :P i hope players too...noblesse buff will be useless in olumpiad match as well as this can be used mostly for fighters who havent got healing and casting speed to perform the self buffs quicker :P glad to see you caught my drift

EDIT:(hmm maybe you said the noblesse buff because it is common to all classes in olumpiads...)nC

HINTS TO WIN THE OLYMPIADS IF YOU CANT USE THE WEAPONS WITH SPECIAL ABILITIES

If those weapons are unavailable(the one with mental shield and bless the body)

focus and hp regen aswell :) you forgot those :P

Yes, sure