[GUIDE]Use Olympiad And Be The Best by Noble Vol2

very nice ;) this is with sa staff i know it too...and the other 'bugs' and tips ..

i want say something too :D if u are bd (i have doing it yesterday)and if u have some luck...u can make ur oppoment dance of medusa...when the match goes to start make dance of medusa^^if ur oppoment is near to u and the skill's effect take place u have very much time to make everything u want..i think this is a good way for overlord,ya?if u make all the curses u will win sure^^ :P

i hope u understand what i say

good grief thanos! it works everywhere because none of the admins edit dance of medusa because in high rated servers ppl dont prefer BD so much :P but it works 100%

perfect thano

i ll post a "diary" with every class how to fight in olympiads with much more strategics pretty soon

no problem bro!

in few hours i ll prepare a guide-share-diary for all class to be able to thriumph in the olumpiads with small hints like these i already posted :P

just w8 :P

whoever wish to help for this guide pm me inforum-or nudge me in msn

how can i leave the pet outside the combat in oly?the fence appears in c5/c6 i think.

not all servers have this fence(20%of servers have this) but even if it has it there are chances to step out of the arena.give ti a shot

have nt check this in servers with the protective fence!!!lol try to discard something out of the arena and send the pet take it :P

i ll try to find a way to get you out of arena...i go to try in 2hours where olumpiads start in 1 server and tell you my progress

stand by...

Do a phantom summoner, and use summon bug, if the enemy is a mage use mage ban(no more casting speed buffs and m atack buffs) , and if it was a warrior use wind shackle(reduces target atack speed by 3)

nice share, now i'm hero with a summoner lol!

any tips for a SPS?

If you read the First post , you must find something USEFULL !!

to all : STOP THE SPAM, with nice, cool, etc, etc. those are not needed. Just read and release if it works...

crap .... maybe it works on lame random crap servers but on official/official files servers:

Summons get teleported into the olympiad stadium with you no matter where you have them or if they are in stay/follow mode

When you get teleported into the olympiad stadium you get canceled, meaning ALL your buffs dissapear. So a titan going to the olympiad stadium with frenzy/zealot/guts will just loose it when they spawn inside the stadium