[RATE] First Signature...

Look nice, but for me its too big and also i think You should change Your font  ;)

itz my first one so... i supose its not perfect ^.^

Anyway there is another one here:

FundoDaSigHot_copy.jpg

I think is little better but still not enough :)

I will continue searching new ways to make a cool background ;)

lol?? and who speaks about hate and love?? because judged my sign with negative comments thid doesn't mean that i have to do the same!

i just say what i see! everything on the sign for me sucks! too big sign and the colours don't fits!

lol man...

lol?? and who speaks about hate and love?? because judged my sign with negative comments thid doesn't mean that i have to do the same!

i just say what i see! everything on the sign for me sucks! too big sign and the colours don't fits!

lol man...

Lets flame?...

NAH i dont want ...

And second one better?

Lets flame?...

NAH i dont want ...

And second one better?

flame?? i don't want flame! you put the sign at the public and i critism so what??

1st: Too big,big font i would say the best dimensions are 380x143 or 350x100

2nd one: Is better but i don't like the font

P.S Try to add borders to signs , they look better with them ;)

Generaly nice try for your 1st ;)

Gerero and HW could you stop it please?

Why don't you accept what are the others saying?

HW i got to say that gerero is true.You signature sux!

But that's not a reason to give up and start flaming.Do you want to see my first signature?

It was not that good.I didn't even know that i can paste the render to a new background.

It was really bad.But after reading so many tuts i suppose that i am much better and that i can call myself a GFX designer.

I will just judge your signature and not your behaviour.

Size:It does not really matter but 400x150 or 380x140 is in a way better

Text:It does not really flow with the rest of the signature.The font is not that good and the stroke effect with the colored letters make it so bad-looking

Background:That's the really bad thing.You see,filling the background with brushes can't do but destroying your Signature.I used to make such background and now i know that it sux :S

Render:It has no effects.You could try adding some smudge or playing with the opacity and its mode

Style:You just fill the sig with brushes and placing the render.That's all.Not a big deal tho!

Overall:1/10,You should practice a bit!

That was my opinion.

/Applying Power Of Will effect

/Standing against a staff member mode:Enabled

/Show him the truth

@Gerero:I don't know what's wrong with but why do you express ur opinion in such a bad way?

Who you think you are?Revenger got demoted 'coz he was a bit rude with the other members.You standed against him and that's what i am going to do now!You are doing exactly the same thing.But there is one difference.You've never apologized and i don't think that you will!

No offense,MasterDisaster

@masterdisaster

dude gegero told his opinion maybe with the wrong way (he didn't mentioned the bads of the sig) but let's think , asking people's opinion to public you won't have 100% positive comments for sure from the opinions you will learn.so there is the big deal? <.< gegero told his opinion about the sig but HWz telling something like that

Nice... I hate really yours too :)

it is ironic and a reason to begin a flame topic and messing the subject of it <.<

About the sig the 1st sucks well some reasons ... it is BIG for a signature / messed up a bit with stroke / add some effects on the character , about the 2nd add a better font and it won't be bad also try to make it looking better to the background.

@PHX4

I got nothing with gerero or hwz either but i am really pissed of when i see a staff member judging like this.

Is this a nice behavior for a staff member?ReVenGeR got a demote for such a behavior.

I know that hwz's behavior is bad too but he is not a staff member.

Staff member are supposed to stop such wars.Not to continue them!

@PHX4

I got nothing with gerero or hwz either but i am really pissed of when i see a staff member judging like this.

Is this a nice behavior for a staff member?ReVenGeR got a demote for such a behavior.

I know that hwz's behavior is bad too but he is not a staff member.

Staff member are supposed to stop such wars.Not to continue them!

You are right about it at least he should tell the disadvantages of the signature no just that it sucks :P but let's keep the topic clean i don't wanna to mess with mods <.<