[RATE] First Signature...

Gerero and HW could you stop it please?

Why don't you accept what are the others saying?

HW i got to say that gerero is true.You signature sux!

But that's not a reason to give up and start flaming.Do you want to see my first signature?

It was not that good.I didn't even know that i can paste the render to a new background.

It was really bad.But after reading so many tuts i suppose that i am much better and that i can call myself a GFX designer.

I will just judge your signature and not your behaviour.

Size:It does not really matter but 400x150 or 380x140 is in a way better

Text:It does not really flow with the rest of the signature.The font is not that good and the stroke effect with the colored letters make it so bad-looking

Background:That's the really bad thing.You see,filling the background with brushes can't do but destroying your Signature.I used to make such background and now i know that it sux :S

Render:It has no effects.You could try adding some smudge or playing with the opacity and its mode

Style:You just fill the sig with brushes and placing the render.That's all.Not a big deal tho!

Overall:1/10,You should practice a bit!

That was my opinion.

/Applying Power Of Will effect

/Standing against a staff member mode:Enabled

/Show him the truth

@Gerero:I don't know what's wrong with but why do you express ur opinion in such a bad way?

Who you think you are?Revenger got demoted 'coz he was a bit rude with the other members.You standed against him and that's what i am going to do now!You are doing exactly the same thing.But there is one difference.You've never apologized and i don't think that you will!

No offense,MasterDisaster

k, papi :)

@PHX4

I got nothing with gerero or hwz either but i am really pissed of when i see a staff member judging like this.

Is this a nice behavior for a staff member?ReVenGeR got a demote for such a behavior.

I know that hwz's behavior is bad too but he is not a staff member.

Staff member are supposed to stop such wars.Not to continue them!

soz for this but i see better staff members than me to express their opinion at PS with "it sucks"! and what was the bad way?? i just only told that it sucks! other guyz tell me that my signs are gay and other negative comments. what must i do?? to report every1 and flame with him because for a guy who was a staff member, did the same as some1 else and finally demoted so every1 with this way must demote?? noway...

about the signs i don't have any problem to accept everything

look here

i have problem when some1 [rixnei mpixtes] for his friends because he demoted and now isn't at the staff!

and something else! donator belongs to the staff because they have karma rights, view at the hidden. view profiles so they belong to staff. if it was so easy to demote every1 who was telling "you suck, it sucks, go fack" then every1 must be member and no donator and at the staff!

btw, stop the spam every1 of us because we destroy the topic!