[Request/help]The Warcraft story.

Hello ppl,

I want to find the warcraft story, if anybody knows just make a reply here.

What i mean, I mean How the great battle started, bettewen Sentinels and Scourge.

I don't know a lot things. I know Arthas (a good prince) lived in fathre's kindom, but one day he found the Frozen Throne and make him evil and he took incredible powers and abilities and transform to Lich King! After this Lich king killed him father and he became a king. Also he maked his army (Scourge). I don't know the story good, until here.

By the way, In Dota Arthas is

Purist Thunderwrath - The Omniknight

BTNArthas.gif

And Lich king isn't

Kel'Thuzad - Lich

BTNLichVersion2.gif

Lich king is

Lord of Avernus - Abaddon

BTNHeroDeathKnight.gif

I think.

More info about story is is welcome!!!

And one more, Reign Of Chaos & Frozen Throne section is the correct.

Because the story is for warcraft and no for dota.

Morian

EDIT:

Arthas kill his father.

Play warcraft 3 and you will understand. Its not about sentinels and scourge its not dota its warcraft. A races between which there's no alliance there's just thrust and rage concentrated to 1 single purpose to war till death. You should go play Warcraft 3 most of the story is based in there and than go play campaign of TFT too and you'll understand everything :) There's a lot of stories about WC3 go at wiki for sure there's info there.

Play warcraft 3 and you will understand. Its not about sentinels and scourge its not dota its warcraft. A races between which there's no alliance there's just thrust and rage concentrated to 1 single purpose to war till death. You should go play Warcraft 3 most of the story is based in there and than go play campaign of TFT too and you'll understand everything :) There's a lot of stories about WC3 go at wiki for sure there's info there.

I will start from warcraft III Regin of chaos and after TFT. One friend told me this too anyway thank you for your time nab you can lock it now. :)