For Those with IG size problems

Skinner

Hi evry1, this is my first post hope it is useful.

If u guys get a file size error when runing the game on ur IG walker it means that the file on ur system folder named L2.exe is not the right one that IG walker can work with. So simply what u got to do is changing the names of the files normaly named as L2.exe and Lineage2.exe. DEV's love to change them cause this way half of the boters stop before they could find out why they cant log. So to make it work u just have to name L2.exe-->Lineage2.exe and Lineage2.exe-->l2.exe but u have to make one diferent for a while cause their will be 2 = and the computer wont acept, so is just change one and then the other and then fix the first one.

If this only fix the file size error but not the log in it is another problem. Like i play L2forever and there they have also changed the .ini files. so u also have to change this names like before just exchange the names.

Hope u understand me >.< Hf

I work with IG 1,50 and had this prob. Tried to rename the lineage2.exe to l2.exe but

i couldnt connect. So next step was to check the .ini files as u said.

The only two .ini files tha had the path of exe file was

1) lineage2.ini

2) lineage2gg.ini

and change the var : EXEName=lineage2.exe ---> EXEName=l2.exe

But still i cant log in. So any idea here ??

PS. On forever server.

make a new update so ur system file will get back like it was. then u got a file named L2f.exe( an edited icon) change that one to Lineage2, then the other lineage2.exe change it to l2.exe. now when those are done, its the .ini files part, so u got L2.ini and lineage2.ini. u got to have them.(if u dont, when u update like i said u will get them.) so then is just open ur Ig walker load the new l2.exe file from the walker and voila ;p hf

rename lineage2.exe ----> l2.exe

rename l2f.exe ----> lineage2.exe

open lineage2.ini in system file and change the var : EXEName=lineage2.exe ---> EXEName=l2.exe

decode with l2encdec (use search) the l2.ini file an add the IP of forever and change

the var : EXEName=lineage2.exe ---> EXEName=l2.exe

I'm using walker 1.50

Ps: it is obious tha u have to change the hosts files and use larsv. Use search

open lineage2.ini in system file and change the var : EXEName=lineage2.exe ---> EXEName=l2.exe

decode with l2encdec (use search) the l2.ini file an add the IP of forever and change

the var : EXEName=lineage2.exe ---> EXEName=l2.exe

I'm using walker 1.50

Ps: it is obious tha u have to change the hosts files and use larsv. Use search

Very usefull  ;)

I made a file for those who feel the guide hard.

Extract this to your system folder overwriting the files.

open lineage2.ini and change:  EXEName=lineage2.exe ---> EXEName=l2.exe

decode l2.ini an add the IP of forever:  ServerAddr=xxx.... ---> ServerAddr=208.72.155.114

decode l2.ini and change:  EXEName=lineage2.exe ---> EXEName=l2.exe

or just go to www.towalker.com and download the newest ingame :S

It wont work with that only. You need l2asrv and edited system files also (see my post).

PS Haven't checked to log in there for a while. So my files might not work. Test out and see.