[Tool]Interlude Patch!

haya my friend ..what is all abot that 500?posts?i am long befor u here ,,and realy help peuple , making l2 walker work on their servers.I am here from the time that maxtor was haveing 300 posts.And i can not see the pathc.Eniway i have already that patch.Many of u moderators put again in this forum my tutorials and other stuffs,from older version of maxbastard forum, or other sites.And by the way, i do not copy paste from other sites like u do

haya my friend ..what is all abot that 500?posts?i am long befor u here ,,and realy help peuple , making l2 walker work on their servers.I am here from the time that maxtor was haveing 300 posts.And i can not see the pathc.Eniway i have already that patch.Many of u moderators put again in this forum my tutorials and other stuffs,from older version of maxbastard forum, or other sites.And by the way, i do not copy paste from other sites like u do

Don't like our job?Then don't download....We don't need your posts with complains...if you want to say thanks you are welcome but if now then don't post!

pff..my friend..i think you didn't get it!! so pls slow down with that atitude at me.I help a lot in the growing of this forum.Max, agahnim,me ..and few others.Who is old here knows me.[btw i was long gone out from contry ,,but i am back]

I'm also an old member and that doesn't mean anything.....What did you mean with you r post above if you say i understood it wrong?

anyway i have that patch..but 500 post is too much my friend!! and old members POWERED this forum,keep him alive.back then wasn't so much leechers/.Just peuple that help echoters

I´ll never forget these words I learned in this forum:

CORRUPTION , MY FRIEND......CORRUPTION.......

Signed: eKoice.

You can ban me, or delete this post: that should mean I´m in the right side

Pandolextra1: try to use the "Make a donation" Button, that sure should work.

anyway i have that patch..but 500 post is too much my friend!! and old members POWERED this forum,keep him alive.back then wasn't so much leechers/.Just peuple that help echoters

Man i i'm doing what i was said to do...Maxtor said 500 posts for latest shares so i put up a 500 posts hide....

I´ll never forget these words I learned in this forum:

CORRUPTION , MY FRIEND......CORRUPTION.......

Signed: eKoice.

You can ban me, or delete this post: that should mean I´m in the right side

Pandolextra1: try to use the "Make a donation" Button, that sure should work.

Ohhh..that Frase :)

I had forgot that ;D

ty for remind Us that :P

Ohh ekoice when did you said about our forum this things? :P

Nop, I say that About a Corruption In BnB server..long time ago ;D

Never about MxB..LoLeN xD