Ban

ExTrEmEDwarf

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=70523.msg576800;topicseen#msg576800

ok xxxskillerxxx nomizeis oti kati kataferes me afto ama nmzeis ot eise magkas twra @@ enas mlkas eise keftes mpastardws palio gamwmanos pou kaneis edit palio mpastarde ama faw ban polh pou me niazei aplos se afto to forum sas aresei to flame pws na prosvalete tous allous vazontas logs alla pou mereika eine edit

Greek insults for someone's family. Ban him and delete his post..i dont even want to see it again.

Translation plix

Translation_mode: ON

ok xxxskillerxxx do you thing that you did something with that? do you thing that now you are crafty now? @@ one idiot , a hamburger, bastard , motherf*cker and you do edit you bastard if a get banned i don't care just you like this forum cause of flame and you like to flame other people using logs (of msn) but some of them are edited

Translation_Mode: OFF  :P

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=70523.msg576800;topicseen#msg576800

Greek insults for someone's family. Ban him and delete his post..i dont even want to see it again.

Another Drama xD, Thx for report but i dont see him insulting his famaly unless phoenix translate sux ^^.

rererererere bannd for flame...if  he had guts he would have posted with his real account

his real account name is Loleto. Although he got banned for spam+ karma abuse.

hm ye but, since it was spam section i think -1karma from now is just fine, in my opnion

So what man?And what if it is spam section? Do you think that in spam section flame is included? I think these days some members are out of control.So i suggest mods to update spam section rules ( including that flame is not allowed ).

So what man?And what if it is spam section? Do you think that in spam section flame is included? I think these days some members are out of control.So i suggest mods to update spam section rules ( including that flame is not allowed ).

I just think that if you want you can flame all guys here, ofc you will be punished. No Spam dont mean flame, you right, but sometimes i think some persons need to be. Lock? :D

I just think that if you want you can flame all guys here, ofc you will be punished. No Spam dont mean flame, you right, but sometimes i think some persons need to be. Lock? :D

That's why pm system exists...::)

Let the lock to the mods. ;P

i cant event lock my own topic.

By the way, i pmed maxtor for my dekarma for the name day topic twice but he didnt respond. Hope that some mod will take care of that since zunix decreased my karma again.

i cant event lock my own topic.

By the way, i pmed maxtor for my dekarma for the name day topic twice but he didnt respond. Hope that some mod will take care of that since zunix decreased my karma again.

Zunix is gold member and he seems be cool, what you did? :D I suggest you send a p.m with the post that he -1 you and ask if zunix is right.

i did a happy name day topic for magaki and i got -1 karma because Devon started his religious topics.. -1 karma for what? for something like HAPPY BIRTHDAY..BTW i have birthday today..none cared and none did a new topic because they are afraid from the dekarma..we are scared even to post since we are getting -1 karma for rediculus reasons