Looking for Webdesigner for Maxcheaters.com Gaming Network!

Maxtor

Maxcheaters® team is looking for webdesigner who will work and design the Gaming Network of Maxcheaters.com. It will include these domains:

l2.maxcheaters.com OR l2maxcheaters.com (l2 Server Website)

dota.maxcheaters.com (dota section for Dota Server Website)

cs.maxcheaters.com (cs section for Counter Strike Server Website)

maxcheaters.com/index (portal for maxcheaters,introduction site)

gaming-network.maxcheaters.com (Gaming Network for Maxcheaters)

Who ever is interested please pm here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2 or send email at: admin@maxcheaters.com

Thank you!

http://rapidshare.com/files/269475685/MGN.rar MGN flash site

If someone knows Flash Create a Flash site...... That I shared is Dota site just for give u ideas...

I can Design The l2.maxcheaters.com OR l2maxcheaters.com (l2 Server Website)....!!!!

Do not reply here.email me or pm me. Thnks!

Well, I'm posting from crete right now.I'm in an internet cafe and just have to leave in about some minutes.I saw the posts where someone with strange name posted some bad words.Well I bet he can design the whole sites without having the time to think or to imagine the design.Let's say design the sites in 1-2 days huh? Maxtor, I could handle the design of the pages for free and I can do this offline in my Laptop.If you think you could find someone who can design the sites for free then I'll go back.Now if you let me try again I could do the whole design.Just tell kenji the colours you want and he would send me a message through mobile, so when I get back from crete I could give them to you.I will be offline for one week or more dunno, I'll contact you as soon as I reach a computer with MSN working.

Best regards,

-Blane

Well, I'm posting from crete right now.I'm in an internet cafe and just have to leave in about some minutes.I saw the posts where someone with strange name posted some bad words.Well I bet he can design the whole sites without having the time to think or to imagine the design.Let's say design the sites in 1-2 days huh? Maxtor, I could handle the design of the pages for free and I can do this offline in my Laptop.If you think you could find someone who can design the sites for free then I'll go back.Now if you let me try again I could do the whole design.Just tell kenji the colours you want and he would send me a message through mobile, so when I get back from crete I could give them to you.I will be offline for one week or more dunno, I'll contact you as soon as I reach a computer with MSN working.

Best regards,

-Blane

I think that blane is the best :D

One Q: html needed to create a site?

I think that blane is the best :D

One Q: html needed to create a site?

WTF yes! xD depends on what kind of site will you make.

BTW +1 for blane ;) i think that he will make something awsome that none l2 server have seen xD

WTF yes! xD depends on what kind of site will you make.

BTW +1 for blane ;) i think that he will make something awsome that none l2 server have seen xD

he make a forum design not a l2 server....

he make a forum design not a l2 server....

1.He won't make a forum he will make a website.

2.pa40 means that Blane will make a l2 website that noone else server has ( an unique website )

1.He won't make a forum he will make a website.

2.pa40 means that Blane will make a l2 website that noone else server has ( an unique website )

You mean the same renders in different areas with slightly changed colors? Totally unique.

The layout says more than the looks.