To all those who judge without reason

Noble®

that why a flame section would be useful in this situation. It's always nice to have a laughs, but anyways...

flame section?? do you want our forum to be  destroied alone?? lol... we make flame at the spam section and we are out of rules! imagine if they make flame section what will happen!

Oh god please let him answer

Are you s.....id??

This goes to all the guyz that judged bad the promotes/demotes that have been done!There is no offense to nobody but i really get mad when i see such posts...STOP IT

Yours faithfully,MasterDisaster

Read the god damn post.

WoW!!! I Read All The Page And What Can I Say???Some Of Them Deserve Their Place Some One No."BUT" Understand This People We Are Simple User And We Can't Chose What We Want...

I Think What This Topic Must Be Locked Or Warned All Flamers By Some One Cause I See Flame War Here.

~~~Peace FiX<--- ;D

But , for now we are full and fresh a little. You like it or not that's the team for now. You like it.. good.. then.. u dont like it ?! Leave the forum , ask for ban aCC.

So , this -beep-ing conversations about team promotes - demotes will stop from now ON. it's up to the team & maxtor! If i catch any users to talk about promotes and demotes will be punished firstly with -1 karma without warning. Because this thread is a WARNING. And if someone continue and ignore the warnings will be banned using this forum.

Without people here you just nothing,like all the forums....

About Grisom i believe he shouldn't get promoted...

+1 to this , members should respect the staff and staff should respect members.

Bold text coming bCause i want you to give some attention to this..

I Don't care about any move in the staff..I Mean yes MasterDisaster was out..i was b4 some weeks...Don't care 'bout that..i only care about the promotions from already staff members because this was the big change..i saw only good changes..and 1-2 that hadn't made yet but i know them , but , making L2 Mod the most , untrustfull and kiddo boy (+inactive) of the staff was a BIG mistake..i can prove you (not only me , billistain , stefoulis15 , magaki13) how much untrustfull and stupid he is..Ok i can't judge a team member , and he may not even know he is in the team..But i want to know why such guys took their position..bCause he has a cool name and he is gold?And hell yeah make some guys like GrisoM l2 mods who really deserve it godamn it even if they are simple members..If u wanted gold you may have done tiranous L2 Mod or , or , or , or w/e...We all know you are the 2 most active Gl.Mods and can judge us better..But i can say my opinion...Why i cannot..I Remember myself doing it from when i reached 2 months on this forum and understanded some things..And i never kissed - likked anyones ass to be greater in sthing...And yes Maxtor and you can promote everyone you want...But...You have not to be always perfect..people are doing small mistakes , and i noticed one yours (i think) ... And yes you are not robots , understanded , and yes i maybe don't like a person but if he deserves it , i won't do any bad 'bout it...But if i think he is not , i can prove it..And just as i say you..It was only a promo...I Didn't say 'bout anything else..And a promo was in a group that don't even bothered me...And maybe seeya* deserves it..You find the really worst time to do him...

Thats my facking nonsense opinion as it has been shown.

Bold text coming bCause i want you to give some attention to this..

I Don't care about any move in the staff..I Mean yes MasterDisaster was out..i was b4 some weeks...Don't care 'bout that..i only care about the promotions from already staff members because this was the big change..i saw only good changes..and 1-2 that hadn't made yet but i know them , but , making L2 Mod the most , untrustfull and kiddo boy (+inactive) of the staff was a BIG mistake..i can prove you (not only me , billistain , stefoulis15 , magaki13) how much untrustfull and stupid he is..Ok i can't judge a team member , and he may not even know he is in the team..But i want to know why such guys took their position..bCause he has a cool name and he is gold?And hell yeah make some guys like GrisoM l2 mods who really deserve it godamn it even if they are simple members..If u wanted gold you may have done tiranous L2 Mod or , or , or , or w/e...We all know you are the 2 most active Gl.Mods and can judge us better..But i can say my opinion...Why i cannot..I Remember myself doing it from when i reached 2 months on this forum and understanded some things..And i never kissed - likked anyones ass to be greater in sthing...And yes Maxtor and you can promote everyone you want...But...You have not to be always perfect..people are doing small mistakes , and i noticed one yours (i think) ... And yes you are not robots , understanded , and yes i maybe don't like a person but if he deserves it , i won't do any bad 'bout it...But if i think he is not , i can prove it..And just as i say you..It was only a promo...I Didn't say 'bout anything else..And a promo was in a group that don't even bothered me...And maybe seeya* deserves it..You find the really worst time to do him...

Thats my facking nonsense opinion as it has been shown.

Can you tell us which promotions do you think that are wrong? Because you may wrote this text fast and it doesnt make sense to me at least. Ty.

so you tell me that the amount of posts shows how smart you are?

ima genius! 1337 ^_^

[ontopic]

ah guys. stop judging. just wait for ur turn . its easy.

About Grisom i believe he shouldn't get promoted...

he meant, what do you know from this forum to indicate one member to Staff?

Not a question about smart/dumb.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
    • or at least to tell you an update that sorry but still not at home.. 10 days is suspisious.. but he is long time offline from discord indeed... maybe something happened?
  • Topics