The biggest spammer ever..

SneakyBeaky

Look..paokole spamming even here xD

Well i dunno what u are gonna do , i am happy that i see a thread like this ^.^

Why do u call the guy spammer?Cuz of this?

Total Time Spent Online:  16 days, 12 hours and 59 minutes.

Total Posts: 2.210 posts

Total Topics Started: 119 topics

Source: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=30357;sa=statPanel

I am here since last august i think,i have 8 days online.

Well i will answer to every1!

At Panikos i answered  before! Now to Revenger! About the acc you again false! From the time i don't make spam with this acc i think that i am ok. Also, about the topic, because i know that you didn't try any of the 2 methods, i suggest you go to try and then post again! About the msn! I think that i have every privilage to say w/e i want! We have dimocracy if you remember! So, this  was some months ago and these months i didn't like some  mods and i still don't like some!

@NITROUS

no i wasn't sleeping! i was watching a movie at the pc and when i saw yout post i didn't have time to reply!

@Pwnz0r because you see me all the day in doesn't mean that i am all the day at the pc! and if you want to speak about some1 who is all the day at the forum then think some1 else because this guy isn't me! If you want to tell you one guy just pm me!

@NobLe +1!

@Flower look what i answered to pwnz0r!

and now let's answer to all forum! you call me spammer because the last 2 weeks i made 800 and more posts! if this is called "spam" then i am not the only spammer here! try to think what i mean and every1 who cannot understand what i say just drop a pm!

and something else! i have 3  days that i don't make posts! these 3 days i made 80-100 posts! So, without these posts i have 2k++ posts! i want to ask something to panikos and revenger because these 2 guyz did this! why you report me now and you didn't report me 3 days ago!? i know the answer! because now i am Uploader! ok because of you i will ask to demote me and i will try again to gain this position! I lost one time my reputation because of my fight with revenger! i got now the positition and because of some member who call me spammer i will give the positition back! the next time i will gain it i will write you on my b@lls! And this is not a threat! This is the truth and i don't care if you like it or not!

P.S. Revenger,in 2 hours i am living at holidays for 3 weeks! i will come back at the end of August-start of September! And i will be on at the forum from my mobile-phone all the time i can be! So, i suggest you not to do all this distance that you told me on msn!

Maxtor and G.Mods if you think that i need demote do it!

Aaa.. i have and one more question to Panikos! i think that i am not spammer! i am s00r that the topic was seen by 4-5 g.mods and i didn't punished yet of that you call "spam"! So, better to close the topic because we are too offtopic now and i am s00r that if continue to be offtopic, flame to me and to other members will come and then dekarma will come too!

Well i dunno what u are gonna do , i am happy that i see a thread like this ^.^

and you think that with this you will take back your promotion?? as you can understand with this one you like that they flame some1! lol....

sorry dear PaNiIiKoC  but these are not Spamms OMG .... Seriously plz.... And that's not reason to open a topic... Gerero is 100% clean.... Leave the kid to continue without problems OMG....  ::) :o

@Pwnz0r because you see me all the day in doesn't mean that i am all the day at the pc! and if you want to speak about some1 who is all the day at the forum then think some1 else because this guy isn't me! If you want to tell you one guy just pm me!

I hope you don't spend all the day in this forum man.It's for your own good.

I hope you don't spend all the day in this forum man.It's for your own good.

i really know my good and that's why i am not all the day at the forum! as i told you i leave the acc on but i am not at the pc!

Gerero...I Don't care for any promotion..i know how the system works and i have understand every move inside :O ... For god's sake now Shut up or i come agrinio now...And u have problem...He just reported you just like you did..you are doing 20 posts per day and u call this ok?Omg

I think someone doesn't see a difference between forum and a livechat client.

I visit forum everyday to reply to someone and then leave it. It is not like spending here hours and replying to everyone, because forum is supposed to be something like offline communication.

I think someone doesn't see a difference between forum and a livechat client.

I visit forum everyday to reply to someone and then leave it. It is not like spending here hours and replying to everyone, because forum is supposed to be something like offline communication.

exactly ... i don't need to add sthing ... just close the facking topic b4 i get angry and start speaking..really now this dude piss me off this days and i don't know why he needs to act just like kiddo...Go play dollz...Lain lock it plx thnx :)