I am Ready for L2 Mod?

MASTROPOS

I am Ready for L2 Mod?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. I am Ready for L2 Mod?

• Yes boy go on !!
    • No you suck
    • Maybe later..

+1 from me too.....So much time passed since you(and MewMew) became gold member....so my vote goes for you!

EDIT:We new one fresh L2 mod because Aganhim left our forums...SO there is one place under the sun :D

echo of the previous... Mastr for blue!

I prefer red, anyway... :P (I would say green is also good, but not for a title ^^)

Btw, PINK RULES FOR NAME TITLE ^^

(Ehm, you know that i'm against titles and karma and all these bullsh1t, don't you? :P But if you wanna become, i wouldn't say no, but you are good even with black name ^^ Mastrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

MASTROPOS I would say that you are ready before you called me stupid in a post in the spam section so well i dont know what to choose ???

:D  :D  :D  :D    :D

The good is that man you have done many good things in the forum (like Mew-Mew and Mod and other)but if you wanted to say that i'm stupid you had to create first the poll and then call me stupid ;D

No, he changes suits...

Thanos47 for mod

Ekoice for mod

Mastropos for mod

MewMew for mod

And killer for the NEW USA PRESIDENT, hell yeah i like it ^^

Just one question, what attracts you? Considering the fact of fame etc, what else? Helping each other, a duty for the community, ...?

Well Asxeto But I vote Killer For HEadDeveloper :D He deserves it and mastro i think that MAxtor has the first word in these but i would Like to See you with purple name ;)