[IDEIA] About Karma (Try to read Maxtor/MODS)

Hello, I get one ideia that should stop people for a wile, to SPAM :).

Its simple why dont you put the negative karma remove posts? and positive increave posts?

People here SPAM mostly, for see the hide posts, so i think is nice ideia exemple:

Player  xxxnoobxxx get 50 posts and some1 give him -1 karma for some spam topic.

-1 Karma reduce -1 post per hour (its an exemple).

-2 karma reduce -2 post per hour (its an exemple).

Well its an ideia dunno if is in right section.

I suggest something else : - 1 karma, ban chat for 24 hours, but that is not the best idea, we have many karma abusers( platinum members).

that's correct but you can see the karma logs so to see if there is any karma abuse... that's why the lock/unlock privilege removed from us...

P.S: i like the way of the karma that the forum has...

I suggest something else : - 1 karma, ban chat for 24 hours, but that is not the best idea, we have many karma abusers( platinum members).

Hey Raule let me remind you that all the platinums does not behave in the same way....Some are cool and some otherz are retarded guyz who donate just to see some good posts and then copy them to their leeching forum...

And as GrisoM said...It's impossible for SMF forums to have such a mod...

Some1 lock it plx!!

Well just remove karma. We all agreed that karma is useless and must be removed. It got removed for 1-2 days and then it got back. Maxtor promised us of adding reputation system, but nothing still matters. :(

+1

Well just remove karma. We all agreed that karma is useless and must be removed. It got removed for 1-2 days and then it got back. Maxtor promised us of adding reputation system, but nothing still matters. :(

I can agree with this suggestion,cuz still kids abuse it .

As sess said, it is impossible BUT your idea will never come true no matter how you look at it. Btw you guys have just added 1 more Karma drama topic to my collection xD.

about the reputation, like on others forums... Some guys will have two accounts and compete each other to see who has more rep.

Just, lol'd... -1 for me.