I would like your opinion about this

ZaNteR

Question

10 answers to this question

dont use dot or archid they are totally custom forks and they are useless really useless

use l2jfree or l2j and dont forget about client modding since IL is the shittiest client in almost everything you need to protect your server against walker phx l2net etc in both java and client side also you need not a some but a huge knowledge on development because IL is the most bugged most exploited stuff

l2jfree and l2j on their websites i saw they don't provide interlude support any more >.<

nobody provide support for older "chronicles of lineage2"("..." because of interlude is NOT lineage2 its just a simple shit)

the custom forks like archid dot dont provide support too they are not a retail source only custom

nobody provide support for older "chronicles of lineage2"("..." because of interlude is NOT lineage2 its just a simple shit)

the custom forks like archid dot dont provide support too they are not a retail source only custom

So i'll better forget about Interlude.

no, dot team will rebuild their pack, so just wait for their new release. you shouldn't forget cause you dont have a readyforstartbugless il pack lol..

you dont understand what i mean, i mean they are custom forks they dont play on retail to sniff packets they dont finish interlude features they are just rewrite what they see and add the customs that available for leech nothing more