[SHARE] Stefoulis15 Legend System!

Well , I Was Bored Those Days Cause of My Leg ( Kinda Broken ) , And i Was Sitting A Lot on My PC.

I Thought of Making A Java Mod..

Whatever.

Information About The Legend System? Below.

The Legend System

1.)Once You Become a  Legend , You are Granted With Some Legendary Skills ( No Custom Skills. There are Skills that already exist. You can change 'em if u want. ).

2.)Also , as a Legend You Got Advantages On Pvp with other players. such as heroes , and noblesse characters have ( but better -.- ).

3.)Also , A Legend Has Colored Name / Title , And Also Has a Custom Title , Which the admin will set.

4.)Also, You Can Set The Vitality Level of the legend character, on its enterworld.

That's it for now. wait for updates :)

tested in gracia final l2jserver , working 100%

about it's use. maybe u can do it as an reward shit for ur server.

or maybe u can add a quest for it.

also. give my ideas what to add / remove and also give me feedback. thanx.

Download Link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/118051804/45f9871e/Legend_System_By_Stefoulis15.html

P.S: For those who dont know how to add it. nah , i wont say. i mean , i wont explain it to ya. find some guides. there are couple of 'em.

btw can i make some modifications?

of course..no need of asking me. i just share the base code. you can change it however u like :)

• 2 weeks later...