YOU MUST STOP IT.

I started from killers pack too ^^ it was so imba!

It wasn't imba, it was just the easiest pack and the worst too! Full of "black holes"....

*Black Holes are the -beep-ed up files. For example, while you were running the server it suddenly crashed without a reason and the only thing that you were able to do was to make a roll back!

omG i found Intrepid in Redtube ax0a0xa0xa0xe he masturbates with L2JAVA SOURCE!!

wow man thats a really really shitty talk :D

less offtopic more brain dont be a bitch grow some ballz finish netfighting...gf noob

I understand your feelings xxRxx,Cobra about the everybody starts somewhere part but!

you see xxRxx you said that about killers pack "black holes"...99% of the preconf packs have blackholes and since a preconf pack dont give you source code and support to correct them the servers open full with blackholes and thats the problem with the servers started with preconf pack :)

When Killers pack was released there were like 2 guides telling you how to make a l2j server maybe none.

Anyway, I am talking generally and not for the killer's pack.

p.s: Sticked .... newbie shoulds see this convertation....

AND PLIZ KEEP IT CLEAN FROM SPAM + FLAME!!

Who the -_- stickied this topic? /unstickied

I'm the fuck and i stick it huh..... in my opinion this topic need sticky....

Every newbie should read it.... this converstation have big point...

Sticky Thread.

I've made this Thread a Sticky since we all agree it is VERY important for newcomers and newbies. Hope it works as an example.

Feel free to make it Non-Sticky though ^^

Yea but you know what the problem is? The problem is newbies wont read it .. :)

Ye that's true, cause they won't give a shit about L2..All the care about is to be a "GM"...

I wish they learn some important things and not do silly things like creating servers each day passes..

i think that this thread must be junked. its like a thread with guidelines for life what we should do or not lol maybe some of "u" almighty guys need to grow up think about it just a bit. Some of these "kids" will grow up eventually read,try,research etc etc and finally achieve "your" level there is always the factor fail but we have to try more and more even if from 100 failed guys just 1 of'em learn something about programming or developing anything its a great step for us and for the community. We want to SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE not to limit it get a hold of your self and re-consider..

Another thing i must mention is the Custom Creations. How many servers forces you to download huge patches just to see some crappy, unbalanced, most time badlooking armors/weaps/items. All this things i mention here and in previus posts made l2j have a bad reputation. In general l2j is way better than l2off but because of some servers people prefer l2off servers. You are now going to tell me: "But l2off is more stable". Thats not true if you configure your l2j server well and get a decent server box the server its going to be 1000 times better.

All this about l2j and l2off is just to make a point how people thinks, i dont wanna see l2j vs l2off battles.

Lineage 2 is a huge game, you can do things that you dont even imagine in it, why all the servers gets so complicated at these days?

Another thing i must mention is the Custom Creations. How many servers forces you to download huge patches just to see some crappy, unbalanced, most time badlooking armors/weaps/items. All this things i mention here and in previus posts made l2j have a bad reputation. In general l2j is way better than l2off but because of some servers people prefer l2off servers. You are now going to tell me: "But l2off is more stable". Thats not true if you configure your l2j server well and get a decent server box the server its going to be 1000 times better.

All this about l2j and l2off is just to make a point how people thinks, i dont wanna see l2j vs l2off battles.

Lineage 2 is a huge game, you can do things that you dont even imagine in it, why all the servers gets so complicated at these days?

:O Ye, about the ubalanced things...Most of the people say for example the tatoos make the server unbalanced etc etc..But HOW they make unbalanced the server since they are in L2??Wouldn't have NCSoft though about the unbalance thing??Don't be stupid, YOU make YOUR own server unbalanced adding stupid things like costum, farming, super buffs, supper items etc etc..Just make a normal server and nothing more...

guys speak about the preconfigured packs

not for the unbalance custom items this is something

else.

PS: change your title newbies will not read

the whole thread.