What u think about Major Arcana set ?

• 1 month later...

Major Arcana gives ressistance , way more mana than DC robe or Tallum  not to mention the big M.atk it provides! F.E you're a sph and you do not have full buff yet you're farming in a place where they are herbs most likely you will equip the Arcana because you will have way more m.atk and the monsters will die in 1-2 hits maximum because herbs are dropped only in solo-mobs areas

Major Arcana gives ressistance , way more mana than DC robe or Tallum  not to mention the big M.atk it provides! F.E you're a sph and you do not have full buff yet you're farming in a place where they are herbs most likely you will equip the Arcana because you will have way more m.atk and the monsters will die in 1-2 hits maximum because herbs are dropped only in solo-mobs areas

depends on situation :D. I still think Major Arcana is better

and you are still double posting...

MA is better for SpS since it has a lot of cst.spd and for dominator/warcryer since they dont need casting they just buff and hit melee.(low rate)

In high rate i think MA would be ok for any mage since all mages have much casting.

Its usless, DC robe or Tallum Robe are much better than Major arcana, the only class that can use it is SPS beacuse of C.speed.

totally agree there is no reason to put it in sh or soultaker  cause degrease casting speed beter dark crystal