Admin Acc On l2 private server

Emrys

Ok I read the whole post and I need some explanations, so I'll write what I understood, tell me if I'm wrong :)

This exploit use the fact that admins often choose root/root as login/mdp and the default port for Mysql Db is 3306. If the login/mdp is not root/root, we must use a Bruteforcer to find the mdp.

You gived a Wordlist and some links for some Bruteforcer, what is the approximate time for you to break a pwd (with a $$$$$ Computer or a Standart Computer ?)

The Default port for Mysql Db is always 3306 ? If not we must scan ports, I guess I must find all ports which are open ?

Thanks for your help, I still have some errors with Navicat (oftenly the 10061 error) but I'll suceed ^^

Ty TheEnd

I found that my error 10061 comes from the fact that serveur doesn't accept external connections. Is it possible to avoid that ? I thought of using this server as proxy and then launch Navicat

Server will be online today or tomorow.(mean about l2archeid) but GL guys i close the 3306 port and add root password.brute force is not allowed :)

HAVE FUN !

sure dude we gonna see it when it will be up i will be the first to atack your shity srv