hellbound [Hellbound L2J] Good vs Eevil (New start)

pa40

logo.jpg

[glow=white,2,300]Lineage II

Good vs Evil[/glow]

Exp: 2000x

Sp: 2000x

Adena: 0

Drop: 0

Spoil: 0

Enchant rate: 75%

(you become armor scrols from killing people and weapon scrols from making enought kills with the weapon you want)

No Dualbox

Many players

No, D, C and B grade items are free

Faction server!!!

Balanced classes

PvP all the time

Faction GK

Buffs:

Good: -Prophet

-Bishop

-Elven Elder

-Sword Singer

Evil:   -Shilen Elder

-Warcryer

-Blade Dancer

-Overlord

-Some Prophet Buffs

Good are: Male and Fеmale Humans, Elfs, Male Kamaels, Fеmale Dwarfs

Evil are: Male and Fеmale Dark Elfs, Orcs, Male Dwarfs, Fеmale Kamaels

Good Base: Talking Island Vilage

Evil Base: Kamael Vilage

Faction zones:

-DE vilake

-Elven vilage

-Guldin vilage

-Dwarven vilage

-Devesteted castle

-Hunters vilage

-Gludio castle town

-Gludio castle

-Dion castle

-Dion castle town

-Giran castle

-Giran castle town

-Oren castle

-town of Oren

-Aden castle

-town of Aden

-Goddard castle

-Goddard

-Rune town

-Rune castle

-Innadril castle

-Heine

-Schuttgart castle

-Schuttgart town

-Forgotten temple

-Fort of resistance

-Ivory tower

-Angel watterfal

-Valley of saints

-Imperial tomb

-Hot springs

-MOS

-Cursed vilage

-Archaic laboratory

-TOI

-Elven forterss

What is [glow=white,2,300]Good vs Evil[/glow]?

Good vs Evil is the first faction player vs player system/ server mod created for a Lineage 2 Private Server. Players are split into two opposing sides (Good & Evil) by race. Humans and Elves Vs Dark Elves and Orcs. These races are united to fight the opposing side and capture the various towns and castles within the Lineage world. Owning different percentages of the zones will reward your faction with certain benifits.

Why does my character have Seal of Ruler and Builld Headquarters?

These two skills are giving to every character in the world. Seal of Ruler is used to capture towns and castles, while Build Headquarters allow a clan to build a mobile spawnpoint almost wherever they like.

Why can't I deploy my clan's mobile spawn?

Your clan must first be level 5, and have no deployed bases. You cannot deploy a base within a town or castle, or within a certain distance of friendly or enemy mobile bases.

How do I capture a Town or Castle?

There are two types of zones in Good vs Evil. Towns and Regions. Towns can be captured if the attackers cast Seal of Ruler on the Flag inside the town. While Regions are made up of one Town and one Castle. In these zones, the attackers first must capture the Town to attack the Castle, once the Castle is captured both the Castle and the corrisponding Town are claimed.

How can I buy S grade or Interlude A grade items?

It has something to do with Primevil Island. Both S grade or Interlude A grade weapons are available at the S grade shop.

How do you change classes?

At each faction base there is a class change cat. At the Good base he is inside the fighters guild, in the Evil base he is behind the Gatekeeper, on the second floor balcony.

Forum: http://www.l2gve.net/forum

Last wipe on 12.07.09

logo.jpg

screen from last minutes of the server: http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7087/shot000011.jpg

screen from firs minute of the server: http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1566/shot00003e.jpg

P.S.: Magnus and Cov do not stuck! but magnus gives only 1% ot the things that it must give. and on the frist screenshot that was an event the last 1-2 days of the server free all items and enchants. try first and after write stupid commentars. and "Donations 99%" is just a screenshot it writes every time so. donations will come 1 week after wiping!!!

omg i cant understand that...baning a whole country because of 2 or 3 noobs its so stupid action..

no 2-3 we(Greeks)were doing bullsh1tC in that server,We destryed the server and forum too,Most of Greeks were regularly insulting,but it was(idk if still)is the best Faction server

:O GvE again??

1) Fix your thread title: [Hellbound L2J] Good v Eevil change it to [Hellbound L2J] Good vs Evil

2)Hope I can connect cause I am from Greece..

3)I LOVE GVE :D

4)If it is a nice server, I will say to on of the staffs to sticky it..

InfecteD[™" post=487420" timestamp="1246300387]

4)If it is a nice server, I will say to on of the staffs to sticky it..

no comments...........!!!

Why we(greek people) please them to unban ur ips? they dont want us 1 time we dont want them 10000....

go go racist server with ur pro comunity

Hey guys

Sry to undig this topic, I don't want to spam, just to tell you that before 4 months I just logged in and played, and none block me as you say.Well actualy, in the past i had connection probs with this server, but I managed to play with a fresh HellBound client and one trick with hosts.

BTW the server was very laggy :P

t

It's da best faction server,working with hosts :(

One question,can i play a server using hosts when i already have a pathced server on my Lineage II FOlder

try infinitel2 and u will see who is the best faction server.