[Share]NvC Faction System[Alpha Stage]

Hi fdLP i am new so i just wanted to tell that good work nice share and also if you can help me here because i need a Good preconfigured server for Gracia Final, I know how to set it up and everything but i just need a good patch where i can easily start a good server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Hi fdLP i am new so i just wanted to tell that good work nice share and also if you can help me here because i need a Good preconfigured server for Gracia Final, I know how to set it up and everything but i just need a good patch where i can easily start a good server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

i think a guy shared a pack with my latest update of the faction system in l2j english development section , search there.

Patch is in my post ...  since you know how to setup it why do you need a good patch ? i dont get it.

Well Stergo , As i've said before it's the best faction system of all , but i wanted to ask ya a favor or something. maybe you could create a new instance , that will be somethin' like faction guard. you know , put him to the cool village , and a noob appears , then the npc is killing him , and vice versa.

that would be a great idea..

thanks in advance

Well Stergo , As i've said before it's the best faction system of all , but i wanted to ask ya a favor or something. maybe you could create a new instance , that will be somethin' like faction guard. you know , put him to the cool village , and a noob appears , then the npc is killing him , and vice versa.

that would be a great idea..

thanks in advance

I am busy these days with some stuff and i cant update it to the level i want.

When ill get rid of them , i will surely update it cuz it needs a LOT of work.

I am busy these days with some stuff and i cant update it to the level i want.

When ill get rid of them , i will surely update it cuz it needs a LOT of work.

oh ok mate. everyone will be waiting xD

thx again :)

Im having some problems I think with your pack. I installed the server and the database. When I logged in I was at the underground arena with no faction npcs to pick my faction, buffs, gm shop etc..So I went into the database and force picked my character on the noobs faction and soe'd to a big green room haha but there was still no npcs either. So I did the same thing but for the other faction and soe'd me to the same room as the other faction. Could you give me your faction npc ids please because i can't find them.