interlude L2J Shadows C5/Interlude

eKoIce

u have something prob ekoice the server SHADOWS... i tell my mind so shut up u locked my topic i want to tell the ppl for L2 Ultimated is the best l2 server join and see poor gm good luck

OMG EKO U CLOSE THE TOPIC FROM L2 ULTIMATED u are so poor pearson stay in ur noob server and good luck xD L2 Ultimated 4 Ever http://l2ultimated.com Join Now

1st : You Maked 15-20 posts Only today !!! For me That Is SPAM. In Your topic About L2Ultimated, 6/10 of total Posts WAS yours...For me That Is SPAM, I have to Prevent SPAM, Notthing Personal With you.

2nd : Im not the L2j C5 Shadows, Static Is the Owner. I just Pubblicize It here, Like the Others...So if have to say Something to Static, Feel free to register In forum And to write Him what you want.

Discussion Closed. ;D

Learn some english ;) no offence , but your current english make me cry. :((

omg.... ChooseUrDestiny dont u know the -beep- modify option? ur not a double poster, ur a pathetic spamer...ffs.. do u know about SECTIONS even about FORUMS..?

i try not to insult members of this great community but sometimes i cant get some things..

btw if u say again anything bad for EkoIce i'll come where u are and smash ur face, understood?

Thx for ur time     

Mates ok ok ..calm down now.

I can say only 1 thing : My English Have a Lot Problems, But Who Is perfect in this world ?!

Please Solution, Do what you have to do !!

Follow What Maxtor Say : No More Warnings, Just Do the -Karma.

sry if im spaming but, hehe, are the pots prices fixed? ;D

ah and btw the Noble skills npc doesn't work properly. it gave me only the attack with strider and when i rr it dissapeared too.. :(

can u fix it? i lost 4kkk ;D ;D ;D

sry if im spaming but, hehe, are the pots prices fixed? ;D

ah and btw the Noble skills npc doesn't work properly. it gave me only the attack with strider and when i rr it dissapeared too.. :(

can u fix it? i lost 4kkk ;D ;D ;D

noblesse quest works correctly.Prices were decreased(of pots)

soul ores,spirit ores and caradines letter have been added in gm shop!

new site under construction as solut said