interlude L2J Shadows C5/Interlude

eKoIce

I'm going to find that guy who spammed the register for my server , and made 58000 accouns , i have the ip and i will report him for spam to autorities , next time , dont fuk with me , cause i find you , kill you , and pay you and your family in money .... so who did that on my server website , will have to answer and i'm not kidding.

I'm going to find that guy who spammed the register for my server , and made 58000 accouns , i have the ip and i will report him for spam to autorities , next time , dont fuk with me , cause i find you , kill you , and pay you and your family in money .... so who did that on my server website , will have to answer and i'm not kidding.

What Are you talking About ?

STOP Flooding my topic Stupid IDIOT !!

STFU , hope is your IP so you can know me face to face in a bad manier and see with who you wanna fuk , i will proove that the guy who spammed my register database is from maxbastards , and i swear he will pay hard for this.

I just wanted to announce about this . That guy who dared to do me this will end up with some nice years of jail and i'm not kidding . I'm not spamming , i didnt even made the topic about my server , a guy made it and i dont agree with this , my server is a resonable server for nice comunity , i dont need in my server bastards from here , if you can ... just delete that topic about l2ultimated ... please !

It's a nice server i guess, some classes needs to be balanced but what server doesn't have that problem lol.

yeah in pvp server always some classes need to be balanced, like necros, hawk's, the dagger blows etc :)

ok, WTF is this..

..this..

STFU , hope is your IP so you can know me face to face in a bad manier and see with who you wanna fuk , i will proove that the guy who spammed my register database is from maxbastards , and i swear he will pay hard for this.

..and this..?

I just wanted to announce about this . That guy who dared to do me this will end up with some nice years of jail and i'm not kidding . I'm not spamming , i didnt even made the topic about my server , a guy made it and i dont agree with this , my server is a resonable server for nice comunity , i dont need in my server bastards from here , if you can ... just delete that topic about l2ultimated ... please !

FFS why the guy has only -1 karma?? ;D

man WE DONT CARE ABOUT UR SERVER!!!!! rly!!!

this is a topic for L2 Shadows, not for ur server or the guy who spammed ur server acc's..

:o