[INFO]Aion:The Tower Of Eternity NCSoft Production

yea imho its a mixture of l2 and wow. ok that producer is ncsoft but the graphical interface and some aspects like battle system abilities r rly similar to wow as some1 previously said. maybe u'll enjoy more than l2 since u have more to do in customizing ur characters( skills) and more than wow since graphics dont suck that much.. about the final launch i dunno a lot but i hope it wont be another duke nukem forever-.-

im sure they ll find a way to postpone it again :P

i saw some videos of it though i see it has many L2 elements.its a new L2 with better graphics with some WoWlike battle system abilities and final fantasy features.

and every MMO is a rehash of a previous.

Cite something that is actually a new rehash and I'll congratulate you, else your talking about null points.

I want to play AION but i saw that it's the same with WoW (Graphics). I want to know when the English patch will release and when we will be able to buy the game in Europe?

Saw?

Give me a link then with an Aion Gameplay to see if it has Cartoonish graphics. (If you find because i think you wont)

Thats a gameplay video.

My opinion is that it hasn't got WoWish grapchics though.

Don't get exploited by gameplay videos... They are all taken in a way that graphics look better than they really are(Highest quality possible, spots with good brightness etc...). You can check some ss I posted in the first page to see how about they really are...

Ofc, they are not like WoW graphics... They are much better.

and every MMO is a rehash of a previous.

Cite something that is actually a new rehash and I'll congratulate you, else your talking about null points.

there is no virginborn anymore dont you think? why do i even bothering?

where are i can download this game?

You can download the European test here: http://aion.patcher.ncsoft.com/liteinstaller/Aion.exe

The next beta even will take place at 19 of June, but will have some limitations... You will only be able to create an Asmodian character and raise it up to lvl 10.

In order to play you should check fansites daily. They should be organising events for keys...

www.aionsource.com (English)

www.aionwar.com (Greek)

www.aion-welten.de (German)

you can find more at google :P

The game is already fully online or still beta?

Beta sucks imo

It's still in beta. It's 100 % necessary to organise beta events, since some things need to be tested and let people try the game, before they spend their money ;)

You can download the European test here: http://aion.patcher.ncsoft.com/liteinstaller/Aion.exe

The next beta even will take place at 19 of June, but will have some limitations... You will only be able to create an Asmodian character and raise it up to lvl 10.

so this client will be the main of NCSoft ? or its just a beta one?