[INFO]Aion:The Tower Of Eternity NCSoft Production

Aion:The Tower of Eternity

The Tower of Eternity Awaits

Aion: The Tower of Eternity is a visually stunning massively multiplayer online role-playing game featuring cutting-edge imagery, breath-taking environments, and a unique world of fantasy. You play a pivotal role in the fate of Atreia, where flying takes on a completely new role and the enemy is not only the other player faction, but a deadly ancient evil as well.

Here are some distinctive aspects of Aion:

The World: Aion is set in a unique land where players explore the inside of a shattered world, separated into two halves with the Abyss between them.

Aerial Combat: No longer limited to two-dimensional combat on the ground, players in Aion can fly. Now think of online combat on a massive scale where attacks can come in any direction.

PvPvE: Players will be able to engage in intense raids and other encounters with computer opponents, not to mention the opposing player faction.

Classes: Players have a choice of four classes to start with, and can then move on to two more specialized classes once they attain a certain level of capability.

Character Customization: You can customize your character in a multitude of ways with a thorough character creation and crafting system, as well as detailed item customization options.

Aerial Combat

Before the Tower of Eternity was broken and the world shattered, the people of Atreia enjoyed the immense freedom of flight. After a renewed war with the Balaur split the world asunder, the isolated factions of the Elyos and the Asmodians lost many capabilities and inherent powers, including flight. Many thought the ability to fly had been lost forever.

After centuries of isolation, however, broken pieces of Aion began to float in the air and the two factions discovered portals, or Gates, into the region of space between the split halves of the world: the Abyss. Soon thereafter, the factions rediscovered the power of flight when they ascend as Daevas. While this ability is somewhat limited in their own lands, they found that mastering flight was a necessity in the Abyss.

Aerial combat is one of Aion’s unique features and offers many exciting new possibilities. Players will engage in three-dimensional combat in the Abyss like never before, and must take into account attacks from any angle. Control of resources and territory will take on a completely new dimension in the Abyss. Wing designs will be varied and as unique as your imagination will allow, and independent flight serves as an integral part to the Aion experience.

You’ll learn what it’s like to fly in Aion.

PvPvE

The story of Aion: The Tower of Eternity is rife with conflict between factions. Harboring centuries of hatred, the Elyos and the Asmodians are now at war with each other, with nothing less than the fate of their entire people in their hands. Large fragments of Aion, floating in the Abyss that separates the two halves of the shattered world, serve as battlefields between these two factions. Players will venture into these areas as they attain enough experience in their own lands through a series of portals or Gates. They may even venture into enemy territory.

The factions constantly battle for various fortresses and artifacts within the disputed areas of the Abyss. Each of these captureable areas garner various bonuses and special resources to the controlling side, and certain items can only be obtained from vendors operating out of these areas. In addition, players can accumulate points and special ranks by defeating other players, and then use these points to acquire better equipment.

The Elyos and the Asmodians won’t just be battling each other in the Abyss, however. A third faction exists, the ancient enemy known as the Balaur. Depending on the situation, players may end up battling the Balaur as well as other players, or there may be times when the Balaur can ally with one faction and fight the other. Other lethal denizens of the Abyss may also come into play. This is the heart of Aion’s PvPvE system.

Classes

Aion offers a choice of four classes for starting players, who then at level 10 advance to two further specialized classes.

Warrior

Warriors specialize in close combat, utilizing their great physical strength and prowess. They exhibit a wide range of dazzling battle skills other classes cannot perform, though Warriors are relatively easy to play.

Gladiator

A Gladiator lives and dies by the sword. They are skilled in using a variety of weapons and can master a mixture of fighting techniques tailored to the characteristics of their weapons.

Templar

The Templar acts as a guardian, fighting with a sword in one hand and a shield in the other. Templars can use a chant or incantation to protect and heal allies, but also serve as front line fighters.

Scout

Scouts provide the best variety of play styles of all the basic classes. They benefit from great agility and can make speedy attacks, though how well they perform varies, depending on the player. The scout is an extremely versatile class.

Ranger

Rangers are expert archers and are a natural with a bow. They are also capable of using other weapons like swords and daggers, and are adept at observing and utilizing their surroundings. They can survive in the harshest of environments.

Assassin

The assassin is an expert in silent movement and quick termination of the given target. Though not considered true warriors, Assassins are valued for their deadly skills and stealthy nature. Their skills are considered formidable.

Mage

Mages rely on their mastery of magic to deal large amounts of damage at long range. They are comparatively weak at close combat, and it is important for them to learn how to divert and evade the enemy.

Sorcerer

The Sorcerer follows the path of magic, mastering the elements of water, fire, air and earth. They channel powerful magic in combat through their understanding of the true nature of the Aether. A Sorcerer's talents have single-handedly turned the tide of battle.

Spiritmaster

Spiritmasters use the power of the Spirits to strike fear in the enemy’s heart, and have the capability of summoning pets to turn the tide in combat. By all accounts, the path of the Spiritmaster is one of the more testing paths to journey.

Priest

Priests specialize in healing magic and can use long-range spells to help allies and hinder the enemy. While Priests are more than capable of engaging in melee combat, they can use healing and protection spells to aid allies in battle.

Cleric

Clerics follow the path of healing, using the power of magic to fortify an ally’s body and heal their wounds. They even have the power of resurrection, and are formidable opponents in close combat with a mace and shield.

Chanter

A Chanter’s ethos is duty and faith. Infused with a fierce discipline, Chanters use mantras to strengthen allies and raise their morale, and can grow powerful enough to affect the outcome of an entire battle.

Character Customization

NCsoft has designed Aion to give the player a wide variety of customization options when it comes to their characters. Players can easily mold their character’s face and body structure with a multitude of sliders, easily manipulating nearly every aspect of their physical appearance. They can also choose from a selection of hairstyles, facial hair types, and skin tones.

With item crafting, players can not only make their own weapons, suits of armor or other important items, they can alter how these items appear in the game with dyes and other modifications—even visually mimic another item. For instance, a crafter can create a suit of armor that looks much tougher than it really is. The crafting system in Aion is robust and should be familiar to fans of the genre.

A character’s customization however is not just limited to how they look. Aion uses a Stigma system, where Stigma stones represent a way for a character to utilize skills and abilities that do not belong to that character’s class. This way even though a player may choose a particular class path, their play style is not limited to only what that class can do.

watch?v=g8E2IFbwO3w

I want to play AION but i saw that it's the same with WoW (Graphics). I want to know when the English patch will release and when we will be able to buy the game in Europe?

It is a great game indeed. I will start with my friends at September.

Today, I logged in the Chinese server. Here are some ss if you would like to see :P

aion0000kuq.jpg

width=960 height=768http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2680/aion0001x.jpg[/img]

width=960 height=768http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1024/aion0002acm.jpg[/img]

I can post a guide on how to connect and change language to english if you need :P

I want to play AION but i saw that it's the same with WoW (Graphics). I want to know when the English patch will release and when we will be able to buy the game in Europe?

lolb.jpg

You were saying something?

Anyways, graphics are better than WoW's.  Hopefully wowtards will listen to other wowtards and believe that wow is better so wowtards dont infest aion.

As for gameplay, I'm playing on the chinese server and get about 300 or 400 ping.  If you plan to play as a mage or a ranger, make sure your ping is below 200.  Below 100 is better and below 50 is best.

Leveling isnt to hard, I got to level 11 in about 8 hours (lvl 50 is max) and doing damage is very much skill based (atleast it is when I was going from 8->11).  Not sure about the later levels yet.

Better than WoW, I red one PC Game magazine and it says:"The MMORGP with the best graphics (The killer of WoW) Aion will have much better gameplay. And its from NCSoft and what other game is from NCSoft "LINEAGE!!!" Yes hell yea.For the english patch I dont know check the offc site, but for now only in Korea 250,000 ppl play this game and this number is rly good for a new game O.o ... If u have more question post here :)

Here's a guide on how to connect to the Chinese server. It includes info on how to change language to English too. Personally, I had some problems downloading with Chrome. Then I tried Mozilla and it was perfect :)

http://www.aionpros.com/showthread.php?t=8

An introduction video (For Greeks only, didn't search for something similar in English...)

Heh tnx dude I will try this guide for connection, its free for now, yes?

---------------------

Lol 400 kb torrent file 6h downloading :O this is sick  :-\ :-\