[INFO]Aion:The Tower Of Eternity NCSoft Production

Bosses are fucking hard as hell in this game.

For 4 hours (still going as I type), about 40 or 50 lvl 40+ (50 is max) chinese were trying to kill ONE boss and kept dying.  It had AoE para, AoE one shot and can make 2 duplicates of itself that also do damage and all of those skills and had full hp.

good for u m8 xD, how can I win too ^^

You could win trough some events before some days, but now they are over. There will be events for the next Closed Beta...

The one I won a serial key for, is the first that will take place and will last 2 days (5-7 June).

AION looks great but i must pay for it :S maybe some private servers in some moths will come ( if they come ) :) so then i ll try it :D

It will cost about 15 euro per month (2 months = 30 euro). It is 50 cents per day, if this could convince that it's not a great deal that will burden your financial life.

I would not recommend private servers, because they will be "buglands". I guess you know that in the beggining of most games, private servers are of very bad quality. Take Lineage 2 and Age of Connan as an example. Many people joined private servers when these games came out and got sick of them, since there were so many bugs that made the game very unpleasant, while people who join retail were satisfied and stayed there...

It will cost about 15 euro per month (2 months = 30 euro). It is 50 cents per day, if this could convince that it's not a great deal that will burden your financial life.

Its still "alot" for some ppl...making it lower would lure more players but on the other hand it keeps

away 15yr old kids from game which is big +

Its still "alot" for some ppl...making it lower would lure more players but on the other hand it keeps

away 15yr old kids from game which is big +

AION has age restrictions. People who are not 18+ cannot play. So, when you create your NcSoft Master account make sure you set your birth date so that it will look like you are 18+, if you are not...

AION has age restrictions. People who are not 18+ cannot play. So, when you create your NcSoft Master account make sure you set your birth date so that it will look like you are 18+, if you are not...

Oh snap didn't know about that , tho it sounds good.

heh still young, have 15 years cant pay for anything.But from another look 50 cents per day isnt so expensive

More news~~~

If u can run WoW u can run Aion, and Aion has better FPS, that means cool graphics, realistic atmosphere.