[INFO]Aion:The Tower Of Eternity NCSoft Production

guyz as i heard about this game is from the developers of WoW and L2 together

i mean they made this game together as i heard but i think that i am false

there's already an private server of aion?

A failure of a server.  You can only register and make a character.  Everything past EXACTLY that doesnt work.  You cant move around, mobs dont exist, items dont exist, damage isnt implemented...

guyz as i heard about this game is from the developers of WoW and L2 together

i mean they made this game together as i heard but i think that i am false

blizzard would never work for ncsoft. they gain a lot of money with wow. why would they suicide their efforts by working with a competitive game?just rumors ...funny rumors

btw you w8 for this game for over 1,5 years. when will you finally play it?i think it will be a failure.so much waiting still no gameplay  :P

blizzard would never work for ncsoft. they gain a lot of money with wow. why would they suicide their efforts by working with a competitive game?just rumors ...funny rumors

btw you w8 for this game for over 1,5 years. when will you finally play it?i think it will be a failure.so much waiting still no gameplay  :P

lol what are you talking about? The first European Closed Beta ends today. According to NCSoft's announcements the final launch will take place in September.

I have played and I must say that it's much better than I expected.

lol what are you talking about? The first European Closed Beta ends today. According to NCSoft's announcements the final launch will take place in September.

I have played and I must say that it's much better than I expected.

final launch september

final announcement december09

final preparation april 10

1st server opening july 10

final bugs fix october 10

official opening christmas 10

yeah you re right.i wonder how much longer will you wait for it :P  nvm just my opinion.

final launch september

yeah you re right.i wonder how much longer will you wait for it :P  nvm just my opinion.

Play the chinese servers with the (official) english patch.  The only difference between that and the actual english release is:

Updated version (more quests + 5 more levels)

Location (lower pings for most)

Publisher (China launch is from SDO.  Possibly less bots on ncsoft servers?)

More english speakers.

Flat rate monthly payment.

final launch september

With final launch I mean official opening :S

im sure they ll find a way to postpone it again :P

i saw some videos of it though i see it has many L2 elements.its a new L2 with better graphics with some WoWlike battle system abilities and final fantasy features.

im sure they ll find a way to postpone it again :P

i saw some videos of it though i see it has many L2 elements.its a new L2 with better graphics with some WoWlike battle system abilities and final fantasy features.

Exactly, I think the same way L2 with better graphics, wow interface and battle system, GW, final fantasy yeax its gonna be a beautiful game. Keep topic alive ppl :)