Flood Protection For all Chat!

Hello there i made this rework bcauz in many server exist the bug with phx, flooding all typo of chat and Lagging the server... well here the solution ;]

Protected Chats are: !,@,#,$,%And the general chat ofc ;P

The main idea for those typo protection was from fordfrog.

This made for L2JArchid but you can make it for any pack just changing the imports.

#Flood protection By Cobra.

#Chat Delay for General Chat,Ally Chat,Clan Chat,Party Chat,GlobalChat.

# Following settings can be applied to each feature:

# Interval - interval in gameserver ticks (1 tick = 100ms) in which only one

#            request is allowed

# LogFlooding - whether flooding should be logged (only first ocurrance of

#              flooding and total count of flood requests is logged)

FloodProtectorChatAllInterval = 50

FloodProtectorChatAllLogFlooding = False

FloodProtectorChatAllianceInterval = 50

FloodProtectorChatAllianceLogFlooding = False

FloodProtectorChatClanInterval = 50

FloodProtectorChatClanLogFlooding = False

FloodProtectorChatPartyInterval = 50

FloodProtectorChatPartyLogFlooding = False

FloodProtectorChatShoutInterval = 50

FloodProtectorChatShoutLogFlooding = False

Enjoy!

p.s: 50 = 5 second delay!

i thought it was one forum to cheat not to protect, btw thx for the share rly usefull to me

I'm here to fix bugs not to exploit so...

You do your exploit i do my fixes....

We need each other , "hackers" to find bugs "dev" to fix them... is like a game ^.^

i thought it was one forum to cheat not to protect, btw thx for the share rly usefull to me

its the circle of lineage you noobs are cheat and we make your exploited lifes a living hell!haha

i use that flood protection since its released on l2j forum(with some more addon but thats only for chat so...)and it works great^^

• 4 weeks later...

What's the point to add floodprotector on the chat? I mean, for what reason a character should be able to talk only every 5 seconds?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• rename the l2.bin into l2.exe
    • L2LIVE.PRO- Dynamic Mid-rates Essence Seven Signs GRAND OPENING - July 5, 20:00 GMT+3 (EEST) TEST SERVER IS OPEN - COME AND CHECK IT OUT TODAY! Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu   Server description * EXP/SP: Dynamic (x1- x100 based on your level, *before* Sayha and EXP buffs * Adena: x50 / Item Drop: x10 / Fishing EXP increased / Attribute EXP increased * Simplified gameplay to stay in the loop while not spending hours and hours farming * Starter Pack containing very useful items for beginners * MP replenishing potions with auto-consumption * No overpowered donations L2LIVE shop * All spellbook coupons, pet spellbook coupons and master books are sold via Game Assistant * Additionally you can buy SP pouches, enchanted talismans, pet training guides and various other consumables for Adena and L-Coin * More items such as cloaks, more talismans, agathions, belts, pendants, enchantment scrolls of various grades, evolution stones, etc will be added! Shop server as a shortcut, and all retail-like ways of earning items are still here! L-Coins * Drops with small change and in random amounts from Lv60+ monsters  * All raidbosses drop random amount of L-Coin Pouches generating up to 420 Lcoin per unit. **Grand Olympiad and Events** * Grand Olympiad is held week day * Format is 1v1, unlimited weekly fights  * Heroes are declared weekly at Sunday * There are three automated events - TvT, CTF and Deathmatch, running at evenings * Orc Fortress, Battle with Balok, Keber Hunter, Archievements Box, Daily Gift Calendar provisional events are active too Custom user commands * .offlineplay command, your character will keep playing till death or server restart * .offlineshop command, keeps your shop sitting until all items are purchased * .apon / .apoff - enable/disable HP/MP autoconsume And lots of other small improvements are waiting for you!   Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu
  • Topics