[Video] Signature Tutorial by me :)

Blane

Ok this is it guys.At Friday I'm giving the first lesson, and the exams will take place.Apart from this I decided to help you out be a dream designer.You know I am getting every day pms in msn/mxc with the subject... "Can you make me a sig?".You know, I bored and sick of it.I want to learn you guys some of my tricks.There's no need to keep the hidden.

There was a chance to write some words here and take some screenshots.But I deeply believe that a video tutorial with commentary may help more than this.So, I just say this is my first video, If you heard something which was mistake, please forgive me, I had some angst as this is my first tutorial recorded in a video, which was executed live in your eyes.

So, I don't want to speak that much, I'll be showing you how to make this signature:

Ijustmadeanewsignature.png

It's not a difficult, or something complicated, but I think it's a good one, and you have to consider, I spent a LOT of time to make this video so I don't really want to hear bad comments like "Bad Language" or something same.I say it again.I'm really sorry for any mistake I did.I think you're gonna understand it well.

This is the links to download it:

http://www.4shared.com/file/206944041/d7452861/SignatureTutByBlane.html  NEW LINKS!

The total size of the vid is like 1.2Gig, but I compressed it to 27mb.Copyright is mine, I made this with my pc, my PS.

Render taken from : www.PlanetRenders.net

Thank you all for watching.Please leave a comment to help the topic stay alive,

Best regards to all of you guys,

-Blane

P.S: Please move it to Photoshop tutorial section, as I forgot this XD!

Downloading...

I'm 100% Sure that your guide will be perfect!! ;D

It's time to make a nice signature :)

@Off-Topic: Good luck with your exams :)

Gratz dude i was looking all over the internet to find a site or programm to make my signature and u made a guide! Thx very much!

Am i doing something wrong? i think it isnt a video its recorded instuctions.. say if its tha way to know...

Oh my god i just show the post and didnt belived in my eyes finaly the "god" of ps teach us :D

Thx Mate Love you +1 From Your Great Guide :)

is very very good tutorial.but i wanna learn(like a stupid child from greece and me) which photoshop is this who all maxcheaters work expect me. :)

the guide is very perfect and your english too.for first is your best.

sr for my discasting english but i'm from greece too.plz answer me plz.very ty !

I didn't understand your question really.Write in in greek, including a "GR:" and write it.

-Blane

GR: egw pantos to eipa oti ta skotonw ta agglika alla tecpa.tha ithela na m peis poio photoshop xeirizese sto video(xrisimopoieis)opws thes pesto pou oloi oi mxcs xrisimopoioun ektos apo emena. :) episis an mporeis via pm panta steile m kanena url pou tha mporousa na exw prosvasi wste na mporw na to katevasw.kai pali ty.