interlude [Interlude OFF] L2-Renewal.net

MasterOfPain

DHX was the owner of L2Gold since June of 2007. After this date there wasn't any update.

I was playing till November of 2008. NO Updates, no nothing! And i mean it.

Nageta (Old owner of L2Gold) was The man, the myth, the legend

In 1,5 Year you can learn mutch more than the normal about development.

well he maybe created l2gold to gain money but pvp x was good

i am gonna going this server

Hate to burst ur bubble guys but DHX never made shit, he paid for people to develope the old pvp-x server, and as for l2gold well lol he scamed so many people, friend of mine AKAshot donated money for l2gold items DHX never sent the items to AKA, he told DHX that he will cancel the donation and DHX replied with, do that and all ur accounts will be banned, lucky for AKA he knew Ghost very well and hes my source, according to ghost he had to give alot of people the stuff they donated for because DHX wasnt doing it, he never maintained the server, just used the money to fund his own pocket. From what i have been told by AKAshot DHX was given l2gold for free, provided he keept it running, seems he didnt, so i will be staying well clear from this server and every other server DHX is involved with, he quite litterally ruined the best server out there.

DHX is not a developer, he couldnt even maintaine a perfectly working server. Hes only a Head GM here, so that tells you everything, if he could develope he would be a dev.

You guys are all pathetic... I dont think L2 is dead because of the gameplay, but yes because of the community !

I was L2Essence owner, and i know how the people are. They just try to guess what the staff are going to do, and say, oooh, wipe, oohh rollback, ooooh they will close the server. THEY REALLY KNOW NOTHING, and think know everything.

If everyone take care of their nose ONLY, maybe L2 become alive again.

NCSoft is doing a great working, making updates almost every month.

But as Linwelin said, its a pure example of L2 Community. I know what DHX did, and was nothing of this. Definetelly nothing of all that u wrote.

And if u wanna know something, actually server owners, really dont care about Server Community. Just think in money. Im not saying that the owner of this new server think like this. But can !

Well, nothing more to say

ya its just like u said......but tbh if this will gonna be like survival it will be a huge success just like the 1st survial...............and in my oppinon survival was one of the best servers ever....

You guys are all pathetic... I dont think L2 is dead because of the gameplay, but yes because of the community !

I was L2Essence owner, and i know how the people are. They just try to guess what the staff are going to do, and say, oooh, wipe, oohh rollback, ooooh they will close the server. THEY REALLY KNOW NOTHING, and think know everything.

But as Linwelin said, its a pure example of L2 Community. I know what DHX did, and was nothing of this. Definetelly nothing of all that u wrote.

And if u wanna know something, actually server owners, really dont care about Server Community. Just think in money. Im not saying that the owner of this new server think like this. But can !

Well we all know why you're server failed hard.

Take a look to the Renewal donation. Thanks.

Take a look to the Renewal donation. Thanks.

Whats wrong?He told you,maybe they think in money but none knows ,so...

anyway if the server make a good community it will be great,all the servers is dead 10-15-40 People Online.Only some servers got very high communities like 400-1000 people plus,and three-four servers  2000 plus

Today is 01/05 but server is still offline update information with the OFFICIAL opening of the server. I am ready to play but guess the server aint ready to welcome me.

atleast he tryed, but give me your server link im sure is the best one around.. --

dont discuss such stuff in this topic , u got personal messages , msn , emails