[Bug]Cheap Enchants and 100% Re-Use Time(Ruin The Olympiad!!)

Ok i have tested that on Gracia 2 servers and works almost everywhere -there isnt any fix package i think-

What you need?

Hmmm you just have to leave your clan -if you got one-

OK Lets start with the Enchants You should Start the Quest -A Special Order- In Giran Castle Town from Helvetia she is on the Grocery Shop

2.jpg

-Informations About the Quest Here

When You Finish The quest you will take one Item

18.jpg

The Wondrous Cubic is an item that will stay in your inventory, and it's not Trade able. You can double-click it once every 24 hours to receive a random cube piece, that you'll use to trade for different Enchant Scrolls from every Warehouse Freightman in town(Dunno i just met him In Giran!). To do so, you need to choose the "Purchase an Item with a Cubic Piece" option from any Warehouse Freightman, once you have a cubic piece. Every scroll requires 1 cubic piece + an amount of Adena. Each of the cubic pieces have a color and a quality that correspond to the Scroll Grade. Fine cubic pieces trade for Enchant Weapon Scrolls, and Rough cubic pieces trade for Enchant Armor scrolls. The Wondrous Cubic gives you a completely random cubic piece, so you're counting on luck here to actually get what you want. Here's a list of each cubic piece and their respective enchant scrolls.

tableevy.jpg

Here is the tricky part as i told you ,you mustn't have a Clan

Go on the Selection Screen Menu and delete your character then remove him from the deletion

When you will go back In Game You will not have to wait 24 hours to press again the Wondrous Cubic

All you need is Luck and Patience !

About the Re-Use time isn't something that will make you to ruin the game it will just help you on boss killing or wherever you need it you just need imagination!

Ultimate Defence

Frenzy

Zealot

So This is usefull for all the skills with big re-use time

When you use that skills just wait till your not in combat,go on Screen Selection Menu> Delete the character and remove him from the deletion ,absolutely the same way with the Wondrous Cubic

With the fast re-use time you dont have to wait until your skills is ready for use...with a simple 'relog' you can go on Olympiad again and own their faces with UD/battle roar and all the otehr skills(useful for summoners too for the Ultimate defence of the summon!)

So the Deletion of a character 'refresh' him from anything if you have find similar or you still thinking just pm me to add it here..

There suppose to be many thinks with this Deletion Bug

WARNING!!!! Before you do that test the Delete with a new character..I dont think so that a GameMaster will give back your main character because of your fault!

Regards

DemonicSouL

PS: Spam My topic will cause you to BAN!

Spam spam spam banz me plix.

/Joke OFF

Nice exploit ! Its yet to be tested on OFF filed server and if it works... damn it will be a PwNzORrR shaRe.!~

Spam spam spam banz me plix.

/Joke OFF

Nice exploit ! Its yet to be tested on OFF filed server and if it works... damn it will be a PwNzORrR shaRe.!~

there isn't any l2off gracia server Philip(and if there is it should be a 'monkey server'...)and your not playing gracia so dont spam my topic cuz i will kick you ass xD

anyway could you try the re-use on interlude and tell us?cuz ur playing only dat chronicle.

I wanted to post that trick today xD Today it was working at Dragon-Network :) So I think you should hide it for 400-500 posts because its worth it :D

Lol Dragon isn't Interlude anymore?Its Gracia?Had stop before 1 year so i don't know

These both have been posted before, the fast reuse and the cheap enchants, thou since its already posted here in mxc for liek 200 posts, i think 400 is a little too much, but o well, its ur decision, btw great enchant scrolls for low rates.

P.S i gut a donator acc so dun say i cant read the post.

I wanted to post that trick today xD Today it was working at Dragon-Network :) So I think you should hide it for 400-500 posts because its worth it :D

in dn the npc don't have the quest....

so how could it work?

Lol Dragon isn't Interlude anymore?Its Gracia?Had stop before 1 year so i don't know

YOU ARE SO NOOB! DRAGON-NETWORK IS INTERLUDE! it will be Hellbound in about 3 months (it takes 6 months just to move stupid files on hellbound, unbileveble X_X) so I shall say STFU :) And only Arena is on Hellbound so you know

@EDIT: I seen it when it has 200 posts so you know