dualist

any tell me is good buffs for dualist? for pvp offical server (INTERLUDE) and waht is the best dysel

windwalker

aglity

might

hastle

deat whisper

shield

magic barrier

bless the body

barsaker spirit

focus

vampiris rage

earth

hunter

warding

warrior

fire

fury

warding

wind

hastle

deat whisper

magic barrier

barsaker spirit

vampiris rage

earth

hunter

water

wind

warrior

fury

i pref dont use dyes because i lost many hp but if u have one god equip,can use dex+ str-,con+ str-

22 buffs:

haste, focus, might, death whisper, berserker spirit, bless the body, shield, magic barrier, mental shield, wind walk, greater might

dance of warrior, fire and fury

song of earth, hunter, vitality, warding

chant of victory

noblesse bless

20 buffs...saving 2 slots for a self buff (like Lionheart) and cat queen gift if you have one in party

For dye -9dex,+4con,+5str because you dont lose too much atk speed and +con good for stun resist and more hp and str give you p.atk boost and skills have more power.

In buffs go for p.atk with war chant or greater might dont use agility(duelist have little evasion so agility dont have a really useful effect on him)

NO death whisper/dance of fire !!!

Glady's damage is based only in skills, but his skill's critical damage can't be affected by crit.dmg buffs.

Go full con/str and lower dex, since u got duelist spirit (+11% atk.speed) u don't care much about dex.

if u whant ful bufs then

Agility..Bless body... Death Wisper...Focus...Haste...M barier...M shield...Might...Shield...Wind walk...Dance-> Fire..Fury..Worior..Aqua...Songs-> Earth...Hunter..Invocation...Vitality...Warding...Wind...Renewal..Flame Guard...Stoorm Guard.. And for the 3 rd skill i sugest Prophercy of fire. U gain speed more u can go to then and kill melee as it for Chant of victory u gain more m def crit rate same p atk and shit ;p and put on g might. Dye is only one. Str 4+ dex -4. From str for galdiators come critikal rate. Mroe str more crit. But dont but dex to much away u ned it to =] dont forget put on duelist spirit and the nu rock ;p

Edited: i forgot berserker spirit ;D

• 4 weeks later...