L2JArchid?

Kinda miss the project....

Do u? (Say your option in this Topic)

( && Iwas.thinking("What if we start a c4 server pack and old Archid IL ?"); //O.o )

c4? fucking awesome...

i'll test it for sure. about il yes, it would be quite cool ,but no offense dont do it like the old one.

i mean , the last days of L2J-Archid , No Commmits Were Made. There Was Over 2 Weeks For a Commit To Be Done..

Ofc , As An Old L2J-Archid User , I Will Test It And Give My Support If You Want To.

Whatever Your Choice Is , Good Luck.

NOTE: I Like The Idea of C4 More , Cause I Can't Find Any Working C4 Pack.. And That SUX , Cause I Really Like L2J C4  Cause I Was Playin On One Before Some Years , And I Got Some Crazy Ideas There.So If You Make It , Consider Me as a Bug Reporter.

A C4 L2J pack would be awesome, but try to focus on fixing security holes and make all features working instead of implementing custom sh1ts.

This is my opinion.

Cheers,

-Junkee

A C4 L2J pack would be awesome, but try to focus on fixing security holes and make all features working instead of implementing custom sh1ts.

This is my opinion.

Cheers,

-Junkee

im not the customs fan

erm sry for the off topic. just needed a lot xD cause i dunno why , he doesnt fucking answer t the pm!

Kid , For Gods Name , Add Me On Msn. cause i added ya but still nothin

Why not forget about L2J or L2JFree or whatever and start a whole new project from zero ?...

Cmon...the C4 idea is quite idiotic to me...If you want to open up a C4 SVN and leave it C4 just for fixes and stuff its ok..If youre going to update it step by step to C5 int kam hellbound gr1 gr2 it would be a waste of time.

I'd like not a custom sh!T. A "retail" will be cool one. All ppl want custom sh!T and always getting errors and crying on Devs Forum.

Good luck with your project w/e is that c4, c6,...!

Why not forget about L2J or L2JFree or whatever and start a whole new project from zero ?...

Cmon...the C4 idea is quite idiotic to me...If you want to open up a C4 SVN and leave it C4 just for fixes and stuff its ok..If youre going to update it step by step to C5 int kam hellbound gr1 gr2 it would be a waste of time.

Vago right...in my opinion

start C4 is childish and not a good idea because like Vago said waste of time

start IL...well interlude java is a huge damn shit and the client too(i think you know that better than me interlude has the most bugs in l2)

Vagos idea is the best start a project from 0 and Cobras idea to make a retail pack not a custom shit...custom pack = more noobs...and if every noob can open a fully custom server Lineage is going to die(kidzor you know that cobra too why dont we share the big things only small ones...)and with a STABLE client that means > interlude because why create a new il pack again?to let them hack more?...just my opinion dont need to response...

i can block phx or l2control (that works on all versions and official too) l2devine or even hlapex...

cheating is lame and has flaws too...

and i see all lost the l2jarchid principal here.....I'm not building a pack that i think its more beautiful then other versions...

i just want that old versions to be still active cus we started from there and we loved it...so i want to continue them...

and like cobra said....a retail pack will be just perfect...

Like it or not ima do that shit...

@vago...i don't need to go to ct1++ cus all current servers can switch there versions... in config O.o

so ill stop at interlude...i don't want them to die... and i got nothing to lose too XD

I Don't Care About The c4 pack meights !!

I Really want to see vago making a new l2jarchid pack from zero ( of course A-Style outta the team )

Please make your awesome pack and don't forget....java FTW