[ExTrEmE Guide]EDIT TEXTURES!!! Customize E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!

No Label

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2011 MHz with 1023MB RAM

Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT  (7824)

TexEnvMap xxx.icarus_accipiter.icarus_alpha: Serial size mismatch: Got 11, Expected 1249

History: LoadObject <- (TexEnvMap xxx.icarus_accipiter.icarus_alpha 34561==34561/47965141 34550 1249) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (LOAD FILE="C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Dewies Marcel\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (4)\xxx.unreal.utx") <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Dewies Marcel\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (4)\xxx.unreal.utx") <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Dewies Marcel\Desktop\Neuer Ordn).. <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserTexture::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- WBrowserMaster::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

i got this error at step 4 when i try to open the file with unrealed

nice gluid but when i make faction with name then all ppl when buy faction will have this red with my name

im sure ?

and if yes then,s i think it,s sh it becuase when all wil have the same weapons i can make it so that only i will have faction red with name and other players when buy faction will have not red

PLZ ANSWER ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find the fu...ing solution if you don't want to have problem when you make with tool the file from line2 to unreal when you go to open with unreal the file you must first put it in the folder textures and you can find this in the folder UnrealEngine2Runtime