[BAD SERVER WARNING] L2 ENERGY

Koyuki

Well, I felt the need to warn everyone about this server...

if ure finding a nice server without donations, dont waste ure time in this:

www.l2energynet.gr

this server has no donators, but...a thousand times a server with donators, than a server like a corrupt HGM like this L2 ENERGY

TRUST ME FOLKS, DONT GO THERE...

i quit there because GM keeps editing players skills to make gameplay better for his clan and allies...he changed my augment from 900 range (like NCsoft made) to 150 range ROFL...and worse, he tries to make all noobs that play in there believe "HE WAS FIXING A BUG IN THAT AUGMENT", like if im not an experienced L2 player and didnt knew the difference between a SPS/SORC skill and the 3 versions of the augment sell u can get

all that just because i was able to kill archers with the +++ BOWS he gave them in his allies..he also edited mana burn and reuse time on evas saint heals, took away mage bane and warrior bane from summoners, made cancel remove all buffs instead of 5 and made stunning shot 100% lol

not to mention the day i saw him kill ant queen nurses to give free rings to his allies

well, dont go there, i felt i needed warn everyone about this BAD server, so ppl here wont waste time like i did in there...worked hard for a whole month to get equips +++ (valakas necklace and all) to end edited like this and get my gameplay ruined because a GM like that

L2 ENERGY = BAD SERVER WITH CORRUPT GMS, RULED BY HIS OWN ALLY

STAY AWAY!!!

L2enrgynet is a good server....I play there everyday, and the GM has never gave me anything.

I think the GM is fair, Although somtimes I don't agree with him, There is no reason to bash the server and spam l2energynet forums, If you don't like the server then fine.....Don't play there, but posting trash talk everywhere about the server is silly.

Over 250 people play online everyday, and you are the only one that is complaining this much about it, and hell if they do leave, they don't do what your doing. Even posting shit about the server, people will still come. Its a private server.....AKA a custom server.

Custom servers have custom skills.

If every server was like the way Nsoft made it...There would be no point in playing L2, cause I don't like to play low rate, or 4 min buffs.

He edited lots of stuff. But most of it is to make the server balanced. Right now he is doing a great job, and he works hard on making the server better..

He changed the reuse on the Major heal and mp burn cause in the oly EE's would just ++ Heal and ++ mp burn and then when  the other player has no mp, they would kill them with augment. With full buffs Major heal, and mana burn has a 0 second reuse time...in oly it has a 3 second reuse time...I don't know about you, but I don't think its fair for a EE to heal 500 times in the oly and mana burn you with 0 second reuse skills, Thats why it was changed.

Stop saying "Nsoft" this and that. In the real l2 servers there is not half the shit that is in the custom servers.

Pretty much the GM tries hard, and so many complain.....

Ive been on this server for more then a year now, No one can kill me. and the GM has not given me one thing.

I'm sure people who join this server will love it......You just saying "this is bad server" Is just wanting them to go and take a look, if anything you are advertising the game...Many will join if you keep bad talking it, cause when they take a look at server, They will not want to leave.

Join l2energynet! Try it out! Its one of the best servers ive played on.

www.l2energynet.gr

this server has no donators, but...a thousand times a server with donators, than a server like a corrupt HGM like this L2 ENERGY

i quit there because GM keeps editing players skills to make gameplay better for his clan and allies...he changed my augment from 900 range (like NCsoft made) to 150 range ROFL...and worse, he tries to make all noobs that play in there believe "HE WAS FIXING A BUG IN THAT AUGMENT", like if im not an experienced L2 player and didnt knew the difference between a SPS/SORC skill and the 3 versions of the augment sell u can get

all that just because i was able to kill archers with the +++ BOWS he gave them in his allies..he also edited mana burn and reuse time on evas saint heals, took away mage bane and warrior bane from summoners, made cancel remove all buffs instead of 5 and made stunning shot 100% lol

not to mention the day i saw him kill ant queen nurses to give free rings to his allies

well, dont go there, i felt i needed warn everyone about this BAD server, so ppl here wont waste time like i did in there...worked hard for a whole month to get equips +++ (valakas necklace and all) to end edited like this and get my gameplay ruined because a GM like that

STAY AWAY!!!

you have proof about that? any pic or chat with gms just show us if you say the true

This "Ziv" that posted is the players that most complain about the server..just go to their forums see how many posts "SAMMY" posted asking for fix and changes in the gameplay...

just because GM nerfed mp burn on elders now he licks GM ASS..and who the hell is talking about MP burn or reuse delay in elder heal...im talking about a GM that edits skills when some1 kill his archer, he nerf that character at a point that makes it unplayable

FOLKS OF MAXCHEATERS, TRUST ME, IM AN OLD USER OF THESE BOARDS, I WOULDNT BASH A SERVER HERE IF I WASNT WITH A GOOD REASON TO DO IT..THIS IS MORE A WARNING FOR THOSE WHO THINK IN JOIN THERE AND WASTE TIME LIKE I DID..theres tons of good servers to join...

This "ZIV" has 1 post, never posted here...so dont trust him because he licks GM ass there...and LOL i never saw more than 150 players there, and lagging like hell!

Ive been on this server for more then a year now, No one can kill me. and the GM has not given me one thing.

and also a LIER, because this server has been posted here so many times in a year, with so many different rates and chronicles...its hard to believe its up more than a year lol...if u do a search, u will find the owner posted it here exactly one year ago, was INTERLUDE, with very very different setup...how come its up for more than a year? lol

www.l2energynet.gr

STAY AWAY!!!

First of all ,good evening

I would like to correct some things that have write my (friend) Koyuki

First Gms didn't EDIT nothing

Secondly the only thing I have done  is to Balanced All Classes  to have a good and fair play game

Believe me  I am older then you  in that Board  MAXCHEATERS  and this is the reason that  me dont post with my normal Username.

I have no need of advertising

P.S.1:  I am The admin of L2EnergyNet Server

P.S.2:  For the comment that me  helping other Clan's and Ally's I am rather large age for you to sit to hear that Shit

Ty and good luck at another server

www.l2energynet.gr

STAY AWAY!!!

Don't be so sure m8 This Server is best i had play there and i didn't see something about that So don't tell that this server is bad with corrupt GM's cause it's not TRUE!!!!!!!!

i have never played in this server but i think in my opinion it is not a nice idea to make a bad name for one server....if you dont like it just play in another...THis section is to advertise a new server or an old nevermind ...but not to make a bad name for it.

That's my opinion.

totally agree with mevsyou what's the point of doing something like this?

Im not doing this for FREE, i have strong reasons to tell you all to not play in there

The point is report a bad experience with a server that dont care for its players...but if u dont believe, go there, waste some months and pay to see :)

well the impression left to me is they want some MEAT to kill with their IMBA characters, made ofc, with the support of the HEAD GM, "ADULT"

Secondly the only thing I have done  is to Balanced All Classes  to have a good and fair play game

Not what you said when we talked about the "FIX" you made in my character, sorry...you said: "I changed aura flare augment range from 900 to 150 cuz i dont want anyone running with it killing archers at 900 range"..just one day after i killed ur clan mate ROFL

Well, as i told, server sucks because that Administration...thats enough reason to advertise all folks from MC this server is not good, since we all are looking for the same damn thing: FAIR GAMEPLAY, something that dont exist in ENERGY..and ofc, theres tons of good servers around, even with donator are better than this, TRUST ME!

i have never played in this server but i think in my opinion it is not a nice idea to make a bad name for one server....if you dont like it just play in another...THis section is to advertise a new server or an old nevermind ...but not to make a bad name for it.

That's my opinion.

NOPE, we can share experiences and tell how good or bad experience we had in a server, and thats what im doing

Theres lots of ppl bashing L2 CORE here, saying it sucks and everything, my thread is about a bad server = L2 ENERGY, just like many posted about L2 CORE, i feel i need to advertise about how L2 ENERGY is bad and a waste of time

Nevermind if that is true about Core and i believe you that such a topic exist, i remain in my opinion.

But i suggest to admins of maxcheaters to think it better if in this topic must be allowed to make warnings about servers.I want to say that all of us open servers at first or fun but then more seriously.And there sre so many servers so you can choose.

Thats all.

This "Ziv" that posted is the players that most complain about the server..just go to their forums see how many posts "SAMMY" posted asking for fix and changes in the gameplay...

just because GM nerfed mp burn on elders now he licks GM ASS..and who the hell is talking about MP burn or reuse delay in elder heal...im talking about a GM that edits skills when some1 kill his archer, he nerf that character at a point that makes it unplayable

FOLKS OF MAXCHEATERS, TRUST ME, IM AN OLD USER OF THESE BOARDS, I WOULDNT BASH A SERVER HERE IF I WASNT WITH A GOOD REASON TO DO IT..THIS IS MORE A WARNING FOR THOSE WHO THINK IN JOIN THERE AND WASTE TIME LIKE I DID..theres tons of good servers to join...

This "ZIV" has 1 post, never posted here...so dont trust him because he licks GM ass there...and LOL i never saw more than 150 players there, and lagging like hell!

and also a LIER, because this server has been posted here so many times in a year, with so many different rates and chronicles...its hard to believe its up more than a year lol...if u do a search, u will find the owner posted it here exactly one year ago, was INTERLUDE, with very very different setup...how come its up for more than a year? lol

Wow, I thought you was pretty cool, until I read this. I did not bash you...but yet you still want to act all stupid and rage.

Yea there is about 250 people online everyday, If you don't belive me then thats fine, who gives a shit?

Don't trust me cause I have only 1 post count? Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard, You could be a flag out lair with 5k posts....you dumbass.

I'm not asking anyone to trust me, im telling them don't take your word for it, and join L2energynet and look for there self, im sure when they try the server, they will be able to tell who to "Trust"

The site has been online for more then a year lol.

I could say the the thing about you folks at maxcheaters don't trust him cause he got banned and now he is mad.

I mean really, is all this necessary? You say its such a horrible server...but you can't stop talking about it, how many posts have you mad on our forum? How many times have you tried to bash us on other forums? I mean really...Get a life....If this server is so bad don't join....Don't post...stop thinking about it....

For everyone who does not care I only have 1 post...and want to give it a try. The GM is fair, and he tries really hard, there is over 250 people online almost everyday, and its non stop pvp.

Join l2energynet and you won't be sorry! best server!

P.S You asked me who was talking about mana burn and heal...You was you dumb fuck. Thats why I started talking about it. Read your own posts before commenting on others posts.

well, Ziv, u made ur account here just cuz u like to lick L2 ENERGY GM ASS..thats why i mentioned 1 post...2 now...if u get 300+ u can read the exploits, WAY TO GO!!!!

i posted this warning against L2 ENERGY with my account, i post here has a long time and here its hard to earn post count, for several reasons i wont explain to you...so im saying a serious opinion to my folks at MC about this server, that has to be one of the worst L2 servers ever...

and yes, i got banned from L2 ENERGY, but that after I insulted  the GM because he edited my skills the way he did, nerf my character to make it unplayable, after 2 months of effort to make it good, just because i was able to beat his ally Saggitarius, and yes, he said he edited me for that reason ..so I ASKED TO BE BANNED, and was the best thing, LEAVE THAT CRAP SERVER FOREVER

about the thread, is just a warning about the server to everyone who post here...i bet nobody wants the same thing that happened to me (waste two months in a server to end edited like that)...like ppl say bad things about L2 CORE (with REASON), i posted a thread to explain why they shouldnt join L2 ENERGY, and its such a bad server

i never expected this "Ziv" to come here and make all this, my intention was just warn about a CORRUPT SERVER, and not post over and over...

for last, i think my post is LEGIT, and i wish ppl with LESS than 200 posts stop spamming here to earn easy post count..if the administration need to do something, is about these ppl looking to spam here to be able to view posts in EXPLOIT section..enough said