interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

I do agree to a wipe because everybody has +30 armor/weapon and it would be good to wipe it so new people won't get killed in 1 hit by a donator/no lifer...

You agree with a wipe but what about the whole server? We have some donators and some players that are playing for months. It is not fair to make a wipe and no one can ensure us that after wipe server will be better (we may loose all our community).

You agree with a wipe but what about the whole server? We have some donators and some players that are playing for months. It is not fair to make a wipe and no one can ensure us that after wipe server will be better (we may loose all our community).

agree.

so many servers died cuz of wipes etc etc etc.....

i mean servers with 1200++ ppl and became 250...

i dont have such a gear but the idea OF  wipe sux ,rly.

We are not even discussing to wipe the server. Calm down.

If anyone said something like that is just a moron.

The End.

you are planning to wipe the server?

why to wipe it?? lol....

the devs help the server every day and i think that the server is healthy, so why to wipe it???

I do agree to a wipe because everybody has +30 armor/weapon and it would be good to wipe it so new people won't get killed in 1 hit by a donator/no lifer...

Why to wipe it??

When I started I was with Draconic +10 and AS low enchanted.

Now?? Full Whispering Light +8, 4 weapons +30, 2 Whispering Shields, Mask and other...

BTW I am not a farmer or w/e. The only time I farmed was when I wanted to become nobl. No more. Ask some guys to ensure that. And also I have given lots of coins(many k) to clan mates or friends.

P.S I am not a donator, but I can pwn lots of them.

to be good on this server you have to farm for about 1 month ;p

Read my post in the previous page...

Plz reopen Stuck Subs x800 Server it was the best :P

Sux imo.