interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

i used to play this server for 2 days but..

1st there are everywhere pk guards and the only place to pvp is primeval island..and guess what..there are always donators with facking overpowered items there..i dont have anything with donators but this sucks..i was farming but no way to continue..at least add one pvp area for non donators or add 4-5 pvp zones..1 place for pvp is boring.

2nd farming is good,hard but good..

anyway i dont find any reason to continue playing in this server...farming about 1 week to make death items and what?always a donator to pown you :)

XxRxX, I think blessed scrolls should be added in custom shop because breaking a Death Weapon from like 7-->8 is kinda sad... All that famring gone in 1 second. This is my opinion, but bless scrolls shout cost like 1500 gold and 1000 blue...

Ammmmm a little question can i?

is multiskills server still open or you closed?

Take a look here: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=2677.0

Also, about blessed scrolls, some guys have already suggest it but we don't like it at all. It's better when you pick up them from RBs

how much players have online i think start again

Players online 300-350. Before some months we had 500+ but we believe that we will have those players again one day ;)

Players online 300-350. Before some months we had 500+ but we believe that we will have those players again one day ;)

Yeah, but you wil not reach again 500 if you stand with your hands folded([GR]:me staurwmena ta xeria).You have to do something, fix a little the class ballance IMO.

Yeah, but you wil not reach again 500 if you stand with your hands folded([GR]:me staurwmena ta xeria).You have to do something, fix a little the class ballance IMO.

I think that classes are ok. We had some problems with server's crush and some other bugs but now everything is ok. Now we are trying to fix the lag too.